Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Centella Asiatica Extract;Gotu Kola Extract;||Specification:||Total Glycosides 80%|
|Main Effect:||Asiaticosides||Part Used:||Whole Herb|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
CAS16830-15-2 Centella Asiatica Extract,
Glycosides 80% Centella Asiatica Extract,
16830-15-2 cica centella asiatica
CAS16830-15-2 Centella Asiatica Extract Total Glycosides 80%
|Product Name||Centella Asiatica Extract;Gotu Kola Extract;|
|Specification||Total glycosides 80%|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Source||The whole plant of Centella asiatica, Centella asiatica, is a triterpenoid saponin prepared by extraction.|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and pyridine|
1. The medicinal value of Centella Asiatica:
Centella asiatica is a kind of Chinese herbal medicine, and some places are also called peperomia, ground grass, or even grass, which usually grow on wet grassland.
Although this herb is trending in skin care, it’s actually been used for centuries and has a long list of healing benefits.
Centella asiatica, cica, Brahmi, Indian pennywort, gotu kola, tiger grass—this antioxidant-rich, medicinal herb goes by many names and has long been used to treat illnesses and heal wounds. (Legend has it that after being injured, tigers would roll in the plants in order to heal themselves—that’s where the name “tiger grass” comes from.) And it’s still being used today, as a skin saver. “High concentrations of amino acids, beta-carotene, and fatty acids are what make the herb so beneficial,” says Mona Gohara, MD, an associate clinical professor of dermatology at the Yale School of Medicine.
2.The role of Centella Asiatica extract in skin care products:
1. Centella Asiatica has anti-oxidant effect, can also remove aging cuticle, promote skin metabolism, increase skin
elasticity, and supplement nutrients.
2.Whitening and Hydrating: Centella Asiatica Extract can provide skin with sufficient moisture and nutrients, deep nourish,
enhance skin softness and elasticity, improve skin tone dullness, yellowing phenomenon, make skin delicate, white, tender,
and elastic, and achieve bright white hydration double effect.
3. Antioxidant effect: Centella Asiatica has antioxidative effect, can also remove aging cuticle, promote skin metabolism, increase skin elasticity, and supplement nutrients.
4. Inhibition of edema: Centella Asiatica has the effects of clearing heat and detoxifying, dampening and swelling, and helps repair damaged skin tissue.
5. Treatment of skin ulcers: Centella Asiatica contains Centella Asiaticoside, which can be used to treat skin ulcers, such as skin ulcers and refractory wounds.
3.Function of Centella Asiatica Extract
1. Centella Asiatica Extract can Clear effect on promoting repairing skin damage, widely used for external application in skin and for skin-care products.
2. Centella Asiatica Extract can Clear promotion effect on HSKa & HSFb, also with promotion effect on the formation of DNA
3.Centella Asiatica Extract can Promoting wound healing and stimulating granulation growing
4. Centella Asiatica Extract can Quenching free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging
5. Centella Asiatica Extract can Anti-depressive
Contact Person: Wei