Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ashwaganda Extract Powder||Orther Name:||Withania Somnifera|
|Color:||Brown||Storage:||Cool Dry Place|
|Grade Standard:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Light-Yellow To Brown Fine Powder|
Food Grade Ashwagandha Extract Powder,
2.5% Ashwagandha Extract Powder,
5% Ashwagandha Extract Powder
Top Quality Ashwagandha Extract Food Grade Ashwagandha Extract Powder
1. Introduction of Ashwagandha Extract Powder:
also known as Indian ginseng (Ashwagandha), is also called winter cherry, hypnotic sleeper. Solanaceae shrubs with various medi-cinal properties are ancient plants native to India and can be seen everywhere. Although its scientific name is "ashwagandha", it is actually an authentic medi-cinal material that is native to India and can be seen everywhere. Ashwagandha is recognized as having significant antioxidant capacity and enhancing immunity. It has always been used by the Indian people as an important medi-cinal material for inducing sleep, nourishing and strengthening the body, and curing many diseases.
2.Function of Ashwagandha Extract Powder:
1. Tonifying the liver and kidney,
2. Promoting reunion of fractured bones and preventing abortion.
3. As a tonic, it functions mildly and without sticky property in tonifying the kidney, preventing abortion, promoting blood
circulation and curing trauma.
3.Application of Ashwagandha Extract Powder:
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical health care products;
2. It is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
4.Flow chart of Ashwagandha
Contact Person: Chris