Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Specification:||Dihydromyricetin 90% 50%, Water Soluble 30%|
|Appearance:||Yellow Fine Powder||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Active Ingredient::||Dihydromyricetin||Application:||Medicine And Health Products, Beverages And Food Additives.|
|Sample:||Avaliable||Place Of Origin:||Shaan Xi,china|
98% DHM Dihydromyricetin Powder,
Drink Add Dihydromyricetin Powder,
98% Anxiety dhm powder
98% DHM Solvent Extraction Hangover Anxiety Dihydromyricetin Powder For Drink Add
1. Production Description of Dihydromyricetin Powder
Dihydromyricetin is a natural ingredients extracted from vine tea . The main active ingredient is flavonoids. With the functions
of scavenging free radicals, antioxidants, antithrombotic, Tumor, anti-inflammatory and other peculiar effects; Dihydromyricetin
is a special flavonoid compound. In addition to the general characteristics of flavonoids, it also has the ability to relieve
alcohol poisoning, prevent alcoholic liver, fatty liver, and inhibit liver cells. Worsening and reducing the incidence of liver
cancer. It is a good product for protecting the liver and hangover.
2. Function of Dihydromyricetin Powder
1. The antibacterial effect: Pharmacological experiments show that dihydromyricetin (DMY) have antimicrobial effect of Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, E. coli, aerogenes, brewer's yeast, sticky red yeast, Penicillium, Aspergillus niger flavus, Mucor and Rhizopus , especially an obvious effect against Gram-positive and Gram-negative cocci or bacilli .
2. The regulation of blood sugar, blood lipids: Dihydromyricetin(DMY) can significantly inhibit the alloxan, adrenaline, etc.
streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemia, At the same time elevated serum levels, the pancreas tissue infiltration of lymphocytes was significantly reduced, significantly reduced inflammation and increased the number of islets.
3. liver protective effect: Dihydromyricetin(DMY) can protect the liver and accelerate the rapid decomposition of acetaldehyde metabolite of ethanol into non-toxic substances, reducing the damage to the liver cells.
4. Antioxidant: 95% purity of DMY can significantly inhibit the heart, liver and brain tissue malondialdehyde (MDA) generation; Content 99% of Dihydromyricetin(DMY) can remove DPPH radical.
5. Anti-tumor effects: antineoplastic efficacy studies in recent years found that one of its active ingredient, ampelopsin small molecule compounds, has strong anti-cancer effect.
3. What is Dihydromyricetin good for?
Dihydromyricetin exhibits health-benefiting activities with minimum adverse effects. Dihydromyricetin has been demonstrated to show antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antimicrobial, cell death-mediating, and lipid and glucose metabolism-regulatory activities.
4. Featured Advantage
1. Free sample , No MOQ with your first order;
2. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available;
3. Reasonable & competitive price;
4. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours.
Contact Person: Chris