Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Method:||HPLC TLC||Product Name:||100:1,200:1 Pure Natural Aloe Vera Extract For Anti-Inflammatory|
|Ingredient:||Solvent Extraction||Model Number:||YT1988001|
|Application:||Health-care Products, Cosmetic Industries||Appearance:||Off-white Powder|
|Grade:||Food, Cosmetic, Medical Grade||Place Of Origin::||Shaanxi, China|
100/1 Natural Aloe Vera Extract,
200/1 Natural Aloe Vera Extract,
Anti Inflammatory Natural Aloe Vera Extract
100:1,200:1 Pure Natural Aloe Vera Extract For Anti-Inflammatory
1. Producton Description of Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe vera gel freeze dried powder is from fresh aloe vera leaves. With the process of washing, sterilizing, dispatching and extracted by the modern juice extractor, then to be decolorized and filtered. After the process of Membrane Separation, freeze and dried, then we will got aloe vera gel freeze dried powder.
3. Function of Aloe Vera Extract
with the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds.
2. Aloe Vera Extract with the function of eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
3. Aloe Vera Extract with the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating cane.
can relieve the pain and trear hangover, sickness and seasickness.
5. Aloe Vera Extract can prevent skin being damaged from ultraviolet radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
4. Application of Aloe Vera Extract
Soothe and nourish your digestive tract . Although most people associate aloe vera with skin health, it's also an outstanding digestive tonic and stomach soother. Plus, aloe vera supports kidney health. Our easy-to-swallow softgels make the benefits of aloe more convenient than ever. Aloe vera skin moisturizer cream protects, moisturizes as well as nourishes your skin and even saves your skin from developing wrinkles. Doing this will help keep your skin look younger. More benefits of moisturizer cream as under.
4. What is aloe vera extract used for?
These polyphenols, along with several other compounds in aloe vera, help inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infections in humans. Aloe vera is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. This is part of why it may help heal wounds and treat skin problems.
Contact Person: Chris