Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Centella Asiatica Extract;Gotu Kola Extract;||Specification:||Total Glycosides 80%|
|Main Effect:||Asiaticosides||Part Used:||Whole Herb|
|Test Method:||HPLC||CAS#:||Light Yellow Powder|
16830-15-2 Centella Asiatica Extract,
Gotu Kola Centella Asiatica Extract,
CAS 16830-15-2 Gotu Kola Extract
Centella Asiatica Extract Gotu Kola Extract CAS 16830-15-2 Water Insoluble
1. The medicinal value of Centella Asiatica:
Centella asiatica is a kind of Chinese herbal medicine, and some places are also called peperomia, ground grass, or even grass, which usually grow on wet grassland.
In the Tang Dynasty's "Revised Compendium of Materia Medica", the plant form of Centella Asiatica began to be described by doctors. The original text was: "This grass has a round leaf as large as money, a thin stem, and spreads to the side of the stream. Jingchu people use Ye Ru Money is called land money. "
|Hydrocotyle asiatica extract||84696-21-9||/|
|1. Asiaticoside||16830-15-2||[6-[[3,4-Dihydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)-5-(3,4,5-trihydroxy-6-methyl-oxan-2-yl)oxy-oxan-2-yl]oxymethyl]-3,4,5-trihydroxy-oxan-2-yl] (1S,2R,4aS,6aS,6bR,9S,10R,11R,12aS,14bR)-10,11-dihydroxy-9-(hydroxymethyl)-1,2,6a,6b,9,12a-hexamethyl-2,3,4,5,6,6a,7,8,8a,10,11,12,13,14b-tetradecahydro-1H-picene-4a-carboxylate|
|2. Madecassoside||34540-22-2||O-6-Deoxy-alpha-L-mannopyranosyl-(1.4)-O-beta-D-glucopyranosyl-(1.6)-beta-D-glucopyranosyl (2alpha,3beta,4alpha,6beta)-2,3,6,23-tetrahydroxyurs-12-en-28-oate|
|3. Asiatic acid||464-92-6||(1S,2R,4aS,6aR,6aS,6bR,8aR,9S,10S,11R,12aS,14bR)-10,11-Dihydroxy-9-(hydroxymethyl)-1,2,6a,6b,9,12a-hexamethyl-2,3,4,5,6,6a,7,8,8a,10,11,12,13,14b-tetradecahydro-1H-picene-4a-carboxylic acid|
|4. Madecassic acid||18449-41-7||(2alpha,3beta,4alpha,6beta)-2,3,6,23-Tetrahydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid|
Centella asiatica, cica, Brahmi, Indian pennywort, gotu kola, tiger grass—this antioxidant-rich, medicinal herb goes by many names and has long been used to treat illnesses and heal wounds. (Legend has it that after being injured, tigers would roll in the plants in order to heal themselves—that’s where the name “tiger grass” comes from.) And it’s still being used today, as a skin saver. “High concentrations of amino acids, beta-carotene, and fatty acids are what make the herb so beneficial,” says Mona Gohara, MD, an associate clinical professor of dermatology at the Yale School of Medicine.
In addition to those mentioned above that can be used as Chinese medicinal materials, multi-country pharmacopoeias have included Centella Asiatica, such as the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, the Dutch Pharmacopoeia, the German Pharmacopoeia, the Martin European Pharmacopoeia, and the French Pharmacopoeia. Centella Asiatica is also commonly used in Madagascar, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, South Africa and other places. It can be seen that the medicinal value of Centella Asiatica is obvious to people all over the world.
2. Efficacy ingredients:
Centella Asiaticoside, the main component of Centella Asiatica, promotes the viability of scar fibroblasts, so it has the effect of
removing scars, polymerizes well with phospholipids, and has a clear effect on removing acne.
3. Flow Chart of Centella Asiatica Extract Asiaticosides:
4. CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS:
|Product name:||Gotu Kola Extract|
|Plant Latin name:||Centella asiatica||Used part:||Dried whole plant|
|Storage Condition:||Preserve in tight containers at controlled room temperature.|
|Appearance||White to creamy Powder||Conform|
|Particle Size||98% pass 80 mesh||Conform|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 3.0%||0.55%|
|Ash content||≤ 1.0%||0.79%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤ 20 PPM||Conform|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤ 5000cfu/g||Conform|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤ 500cfu/g||Conform|
|Conclusion:||Conforms to the spec.|
|Tested by||FangchaoYang||Approved by||Jicheng Niu|
5. It has the following effects:
Anti-inflammatory and anti-acne: Centella Asiatica is a medicinal material of great cold, so it has excellent anti-inflammatory and calming effects. At the product testing stage, it was found that the small acne that appeared on the face, after the wet application of Centella asiatica in the evening, the redness and swelling disappeared the next day, and the third day went on. It can also prevent pigmentation, lighten acne marks, and speed up the acne mark.
2. Make the skin smoother: Centella Asiatica can tighten the connection between the epidermis and the dermis, making the skin soft, helping to solve the skin relaxation phenomenon, making the skin smoother and more elastic.
3. Promote skin damage repair: Centella Asiatica contained in Centella Asiatica can promote wound healing and reduce inflammation
4. Smooth and firm skin: Centella Asiatica can help promote the formation of collagen in the dermis of the skin, egenerate fibrin, help lighten the skin's tension lines, and make the skin firm and smooth.
5. Whitening and hydrating: Centella Asiatica can provide sufficient moisture and nutrients for the skin, deep nourishment, enhance skin softness and elasticity, improve skin dullness, yellowing phenomenon, make skin delicate, white tender, elastic, and achieve bright white hydration double effect.
6. Antioxidant effect: Centella Asiatica has antioxidative effect, can also remove aging cuticle, promote skin metabolism, increase skin elasticity, and supplement nutrients.
Contact Person: Wei