CAS#84380-01-8 99% Alpha Arbutin Powder For Removes Dark Spots
Product description of Alpha Arbutin:
Natural arbutin plant extract is both an ether and a glycoside; a glycosylated benzoquinone extracted from bearberry plant in the genus Arctostaphylos. It inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin. Arbutin is therefore used as a skin-lightening agent. It is a naturally occuring derivative of hydroquinone found in the leaves of cranberry, bearberry, and blueberry shrubs, most types of pears, and many other plants. Arbutin may inhibit melanogenesis by affecting tyrosinase activity.
COA of Alpha Arbutin:
||White crystalline powder
||White crystalline powder
|Loss on drying
|Residue on ignition
|Total heavy metals
|Total plate count
|Yeast & mold
||Conforms to the In-house standard.
Main Function of Alpha Arbutin:
1. Arbutin powder is applied in cosmetic field.
(1) Arbutin powder can protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals.
(2) Arbutin powder is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation.
(3) Arbutin powder inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.
(4) Arbutin powder is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.
(5) Arbutin powder mainly gives three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter .
2. Arbutin powder is applied in medical field.
(1) Arbutin powder was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) Arbutin powderwas used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) Arbutin powder may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) Arbutin powder is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin .
(5) Arbutin powder has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully.
(6) Arbutin powder can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.
Alpha-arbutin VS Beta-arbutin:
||When it is higher than 50 ° C, it will decompose to produce hydroquinone, and it will decompose to produce hydroquinone under strong acid and alkali conditions.
||When the temperature reached about 100 ° C, no hydroquinone was detected in the α-arbutin solution.
||Inhibit melanin production
||The inhibitory effect of α-arbutin on melanin tyrosinase is 10 times that of β-arbutin. --arbutin can inhibit tyrosinase more efficiently, thereby effectively inhibiting the expression of melanin in B16 cells, and its whitening effect is 10 times that of B-arbutin.
|Different Preparation methods
There is solvent residue and the safety is not high.
|International biological enzymatic method
High purity, high stability and high safety
Application of Alpha Arbutin:
1.Arbutin can only be used for cosmetic external use, prohibiting oral administration;
2. Arbutin is easy to decompose in acidic environment, pay attention to the pH of the system such as cream is controlled at 5-7;
3. Add an appropriate amount of antioxidants to the cosmetic system to prevent discoloration;
4. Adding natural vegetable oil containing oleic acid and linoleic acid can promote the synergistic effect of arbutin;
5. Adding 0.8 -1.0% azone to the cosmetic system can promote the absorption of arbutin and prevent the precipitation of arbutin on the skin.