Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||2 Years Proper Storage||Appearance:||Viscous, Nano Concentrates|
|Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids And Coenzymes||Application:||Food And Cosmetics|
Ubiquinone Coenzyme CQ10 Powder,
CAS 303-98-0 Coenzyme CQ10 Powder,
CAS 303-98-0 cq10 for skin
CAS 303-98-0 C59H90O4 Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 Powder CQ10 Powder
1. What is Coenzyme Q 10?
|Product Name||Coenzyme Q10|
|Solubility||Soluble in chloroform, stupid, carbon tetrachloride, soluble in acetone, ether, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in methanol|
Coenzyme Q10 is a pure natural antioxidant that can resist the damage of bacteria and free radicals to the body, promote cell growth and self-coenzyme Q10 repair, thereby improving the body’s immunity, enhancing antioxidant capacity, and delaying aging. . Coenzyme Q10 is widely used in clinical treatment, especially in cardiovascular department. For the treatment of heart disease, angina pectoris, heart failure, etc., clinicians will use coenzyme Q10 in addition to other treatment medications. It is used in neurological diseases and some skin diseases. For some kidney diseases, coenzyme Q10 is also used to assist treatment.
CQ10 was first discovered in the United States in 1957. In the same year, Dr. Peter Mack from the University of Edinburgh won the Nobel Prize for his contribution to the study of the relationship between Q10 and cell energy.
In 1958, Dr. Caru Flucas, known as the "Father of Coenzyme Q10 Research", determined its chemical structure and won the highest honor of the American Chemical Society. He proposed that Coenzyme Q10 plays an important role in heart function.
Until 1978, Dr. Mitchell of the University of Edinburgh discovered the exact effect of coenzyme Q10, and he won the Nobel Prize that year. This honor has established the important position of Coenzyme Q10 in the medical field!
In real life, Dr. Mitchell insisted on taking Q10 for more than 40 years until his death at the age of 91. This also makes him to be recognized as one of the most energetic professors.
2. Application of Coenzyme Q 10:
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, coenzyme Q10 powder used as raw materials;
2. Applied in cosmetics field, coenzyme Q10 powder used as raw materials as antioxidant;
3. Applied in healthcare food, coenzyme Q10 powder used as additives.
3. Function of Coenzyme Q 10:
1. To have a good effect on antioxidant, cardiovascular disease;
2. To have a good effect on anti-tumor and immune adjustment ;
3. To reduce wrinkles and defer skin aging;
5. To strengthen muscle energy.
4. Specifiaction of Coenzyme Q 10:
Coenzyme Q10 : 98% min,10%.
Contact Person: Wei