Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Phosphatidylserine||CAS No.:||51446-62-9|
|Plant Source:||Natural Soybean Oil Residue Extraction||Function:||:Improve Brain Function And Improves Memory|
|Efficacy Component:||Lecithin And Serine||Specification:||Phosphatidylserine 20%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%|
51446-62-9 Phosphatidylserine Soybeans Extract,
70% Phosphatidylserine Soybeans Extract,
CAS No 51446-62-9 Phosphatidylserine Powder For Health Food
1. Introduction of Phosphatidylserine
|PS (Phosphatidylserine)||20%, 50%, 60%, 70%||Light yellow to off-white powder||
Aluminum foil bag
Health care products;
For food additives
|Strengthen the brain and relieve stress|
Phosphatidylserine, also known as complex neuraminic acid, or PS for short, is known as a new "smart nutrient"
after choline and "brain gold" DHA.
It is derived from the natural soybean oil residue extract lecithin, and then synthesized with serine into phosphatidylserine (PS).
2. PS international Recognition
PS was approved by the Korea Food Inspection Authority (KFDA) in 2006 to add products to PS, and to promote
products to improve the bad mood and enhance memory.
PS was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2006 for GRAS certification and can be added
PS passed an individual review of food additives in 2010.
PS was not added to the new resource food catalogue by China Health in October 2010.
Known as the "third nutrient" along with protein and vitamins,
90% of the exogenous choline required by the human body is provided by lecithin, which is the main
component of human brain nerve cells.
* Serine: Also known as beta hydroxyalanine, it is a non-essential amino acid that plays a role in the
of fats and fatty acids and the growth of muscles.
Phosphatidylserine 20%, 50%, 60%, 70%
Capsules, tablets, tranquilizers, etc.
Nutritional fortified foods such as yogurt, milk powder, bread, and beverages.
1. The "three highs" people want to prevent disease. People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
2. Those who want to improve memory and prevent Alzheimer's disease.
3. Excessive drinking or liver dysfunction.
4. Patients with gallstones.
5. Diabetic patients.
6. Rough skin, chloasma and age spots.
Contact Person: Wei