Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract||Specification:||98%,50%,10%,5%|
|Active Ingredient:||Resveratrol,Polydatin||Mesh:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Life:||24 Months When Properly Stored||Type:||Herbal Extract|
5% Natural Plant Extract Powder,
10% Natural Plant Extract Powder,
5% pharmaceutical grade resveratrol powder
Resveratrol was first discovered in 1939, and it was first discovered in grapes in the 1970s.
Later, it was discovered that knotweed, peanut, mulberry and other plants also contained this ingredient.
In the 1980s, the World Health Organization survey found that although the French prefer high-fat foods such as cheese, the incidence and mortality of coronary heart disease are lower than other Western countries. The reason may be that the French often drink resveratrol Wine related.
【Latin name】: Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb.et Zucc.
【Other name】: Giant Knotweed
【Used part】: Root
【Receivin Season】: Spring and autumn
【Main ingredients 】 Anthraquinone derivatives, the total amount is about 0.1% to 0.5%.
【Functions of raw material 】Detoxification,
1. Trans resveratrol powder can prevent heart disease;
2. Trans resveratrol powder has the function of anti-cancer;
3. Trans resveratrol powder used to nourish and protect liver;
4. Trans resveratrol powder is anti-oxidative and remove free radicals;
5. Trans resveratrol powder has good effects on cardiovascular system.
Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb.Et Zucc.
Resveratrol 10% water soluble
Resveratrol 5% grape skin extract
Resveratrol 98% synthesis
Contact Person: Wei