Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||24 Months When Properly Stored.||Color:||Deep Green|
|Application:||For Health Products||Product Name:||Spirulina Powder|
|Source:||Spirulina||Technology:||Dehydration、spray Drying Etc|
food coloring powder,
blue spirulina powder
Anti-aging, Enhance Body's Immunity Green Spirulina Powder
1. Introduction of Spirulina:
Spirulina (scientific name: Spirulina), belonging to the cyanophyta, Cyanophyceae, Oscillaceae, Spirulina, is an ancient lower prokaryotic single-cell or multicellular aquatic plant with a body length of 200-500 μm and a width of 5-10 μm.  Like a clockwork, it is spiral blue-green, so it is also called blue-green algae.
Spirulina powder is made of spirulina powder by dehydration, spray drying and other processes through modern technology.
2. The Nutritional value of Spirulina Powder:
Spirulina is one of the large-scale industrial production of microalgae. It is a rare algae with a life history of 3.5 billion years and a natural food.  Spirulina is the most nutritious and comprehensive organism in nature. Spirulina is rich in high-quality proteins, fatty acids of γ-linolenic acid, carotenoids, vitamins, and many trace elements such as iron, iodine, selenium, zinc, etc. .
With its comprehensive and balanced nutrition and high disease prevention and health care value, spirulina has attracted the attention and high evaluation of many scientists and international organizations around the world. Nutritionists and medical scientists call it "the champion of nutrition on earth" and "the star of medicine". The World Health Organization recognizes spirulina as "the best health supplement for humankind in the 21st century" and "the future super nutritious food"; UNESCO recommends spirulina as "the most ideal and perfect food for tomorrow"; the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations solemnly recommends The world recommends "spirulina is the best food resource and future food for mankind in the future"
The nutritional value of spirulina Spirulina is regarded as a "micro-nutrition bank" by modern science, 8 of which
The content of nutritionally essential amino acids is close to or exceeds the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) standards. The ratio of protein, sugar and lipid is about 60: 20: 5, and the nutritional composition is balanced. In addition, it also contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements, including β-carotene content of 4000mg / kg, vitamins as high as 1,320mg / kg, 15g of dry weight spirulina per person per day can ensure the necessary source of nutrients. Spirulina is praised by FAO as "the best food for human vision" due to its high nutrition and high safety.
3.Funrtion of Spirulina Powder:
Spirulina powder can anti-oxidant, anti-infection, anti-cancer, anti-radiation, anti-aging, enhance the body's immunity
1. The most direct manifestation of poor immunity is the susceptibility to illness. People with low immunity also have poor disease resistance. Seasons or cold weather are prone to runny nose and cold symptoms. People with long-term immunity are physically weak. Will be relatively weak, easily feel tired and weak, poor mental state.
2. Low immunity will affect the balance of intestinal flora. Therefore, people with low immunity are often more prone to gastrointestinal problems. For example, after eating some less clean food, they may appear. Spitting and diarrhea can improve immunity and help improve gastrointestinal function.
3. When a wound appears accidentally in a part of the body, people with low immunity often take longer to heal. Even small wounds are difficult to heal. After the wound appears, it is more likely to become infected. Case.
Spirulina powder is rich in nutrients that can enhance immunity and supplement protein.
Contact Person: Wei