Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||24 Months When Properly Stored||Add Amount:||Less Than Or Equal To 5.0g/kg|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Particle Size:||8000 Mesh|
|Usage:||For Natural Food Coloring Powder||Characterstic:||High Temperature Resistance, Alkali Resistance,Acid Resistant|
|Application:||Bamboo Charcoal Bread, Bamboo Charcoal Cheese Cake, Bamboo Charcoal Puff Etc||Attention:||For Food Coloring, Not Directly Eat!|
food grade dye powder,
bamboo activated charcoal powder
Black Bamboo Charocal Powder,8000 mesh Ultra-Fine powder, Fineness Distribution,Better Taste
1. What is Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal powder?
Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo charcoal powder, selected more than three years old bamboo as raw material, after thousand degree
heat carbonized and nano ground into 8000 mesh fine powder. It is a pure natural food pigment with good
adsorption, high stability and not easy to fade.
Black food made with it has create a phenomenon in Europe and United States Countries.
People who like to find and explore new things to satisfy people’s curiosity like it very much.
2. Characteristics of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
* Pure natural food coloring,
* Leading Nano-grinding technology, uniform distribution of fineness and better taste.
* 8000 mesh ultra-fine powder, fineness distribution, better taste.
* High temperature resistance, alkali resistance, acid resistance and high stability, ensuring no fading.
* Odorless, insoluble in water and organic solvents.
3. Nutrition Facts of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
4.1 For Baking:
4.2 For Beverage:Ice Cream,Juice ,coffee.
5. Usage of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
For Food coloring, not directly eat!
Before using, it is recommended to use pure water to moisten more than 6 hours, and the mixed diffusion
effect is better.
According to the national standards for the use of food additives, the general added amount is 5.0 g/kg.
Contact Person: Wei