Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Characteristics:||No Preservatives,No Added Sugar||Storage:||Store In A Cool Dry Place, Sealed And Preservation|
|Color:||Red||Shelf Life:||12 Months|
|Nutritional Value:||Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2||Name:||Spray Dried Tomato Powder|
super food ingredients,
natural vegetable powder
No added flavors, Pigments, Sucrose, Preservatives Pure Taste-Spay Dried Tomato Powder
1. Characteristic of Spray Dried Tomato Powder :
* Bright red color, maintaining the original taste and nutrients of fresh tomatoes, and the lycopene content is high;
* Fine powder;
* No added flavors, pigments, sucrose, preservatives
* Contain multiple vitamins, amino acids and minerals;
2. Introduction of Spray Dried Tomato Powder:
Tomato powder is made from high-quality fresh tomatoes from tomato planting bases in Xinjiang, China.It is processed by spray drying technology. The original taste of fresh tomatoes is maintained, and the taste is pure.
3. Selection of Raw Material:
Xinjiang and the valley areas of California, USA and the Mediterranean region of Europe are also known as the three major centers of tomato planting and processing in the world.
In Xinjiang, the temperature difference between day and night is large, the sunshine is long, and the rainfall is small. Coupled with the hot sunlight and clean air in the planting base, the tomato skin grown under unique natural conditions and environments is thin and juicy, and the color is bright.
4. Nutritional Value:
Rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and carotene and calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and iodine, and other elements, it also contains proteins, sugars, organic acids, cellulose.
* Children's food, tomato cheesecake, mousse, jelly, macarons, ice cream, noodles, enzymes and other products.
* Tomato powder is rehydrated and processed into different concentrations of tomato sauce, tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato soup, etc.
* Tomato powder can be used directly as an ingredient in convenience foods, snack foods, soups, sauces and other premixes
* Tomato powder can also be used as a substitute for tomato in some special markets such as geological exploration, army camping training, border posts such as islands and snow mountains, Nordic winter ski tourism, war, and aerospace food.
Contact Person: Wei