Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Black Bamboo Charocal Powder||Raw Material:||More Than Three Years Old Bamboo|
|Ingredients:||100% Black Bamboo Charocal Powder||Usage:||Food Coloring, Not Directly Eat|
food grade colour powder,
bamboo activated charcoal powder
Natural Food Coloring Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder for Black Foods
|Product Name||Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder|
1000 ℃ high temperature carbonized
|Application||For baking, Beverage etc|
For Food coloring, not directly eat!
Before using, it is recommended to use pure water to moisten more than 6 hours, and the mixed diffusion effect is better.
1. Select raw material for Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder, selected more than three years old bamboo as raw material, after thousand
degree heat carbonized and nano ground into 8000 mesh fine powder. It is a pure natural food pigment with
good adsorption, high stability and not easy to fade.
2. Characteristics of Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
* Pure natural food coloring,
* Leading Nano-grinding technology, uniform distribution of fineness and better taste.
* 8000 mesh ultra-fine powder, fineness distribution, better taste.
* High temperature resistance, alkali resistance, acid resistance and high stability, ensuring no fading.
* Odorless, insoluble in water and organic solvents.
3. Nutrition Facts of Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
4. Application of Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
4.1 For Baking:Such as:Black bamboo charcoal bread, bamboo charcoal cheese cake, Black bamboo charcoal
puff, Black bamboo charcoal biscuits,Black bamboo charcoal Swiss rolls, Black bamboo charcoal jelly, Black bamboo
charcoal pudding, as well as bamboo charcoal coffee, Black bamboo charcoal beans, Black bamboo charcoal,
Black bamboo charcoal scallop,Black bamboo charcoal oolong noodles, Blackbamboo charcoal ramen, Black
Bamboo charcoal buns, cakes, Black macarons, bread, etc. are very diverse.
4.2 For Beverage:Black Ice Cream,Juice ,coffee.
5. Dosage for Black Bamboo Charcoal Powder :
According to the national standards for the use of food additives, the general added amount is 5.0 g/kg.
Contact Person: Wei