Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Epimedium Extract Powder||Active Ingredient:||Icariin|
|Molecular Formula:||C33H40O15||CAS NO.:||489-32-7|
|Molecular Weight:||676.65||Appearance:||Brown Rto Yellow Powder|
organic plant protein powder,
organic plant based protein powder
|Product Name||Epimedium Extract Powder|
|Appearance||Yellow brown powder|
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤4.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g|
1. Epimedium extract icariin powder can increase the number of kidney patients in T cells;
2. Epimedium extract icariin powder with the function of lower blood pressure and blood sugar;
3. Epimedium extract icariin powder has the function of anti-aging, anti-bacterial, anti-virus and anti-inflammatory effect;
5. Epimedium extract icariin powder can enhance sexual function,stimulate androgen hormones, activate sensory nerve.
Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
|Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|24 months when properly stored.|
1.What is Epimedium Extract?
Epimedium is a kind of commonly used traditional Chinese medicine in China, has the very high medicinal value. Taste bitter, suitable for insomnia. Perennial herbaceous plants, plant 20 -- 60 cm tall, short, stout, lignification, dark brown, upright stems, and edges, glabrous, usually withoutbasal leaf.
Epimedium extract Icariin powder is yellow brown powder, soluble in ethanol, ethyl acetate. Icariin powder insoluble in water,and insoluble in ether, benzene, chloroform.Reaction with ferric chloride green, hydrochloric magnesium powder, epimedium extract icariin action was orange and red.
Epimedium Extract : icariin powder 10%,20%,40%,50%,90% by HPLC
1. Applied in food field, epimedium extract icariin powder is mainly used as food additives;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, epimedium extract icariin powder is mainly used as raw material;
3. Applied in health product field, epimedium extract icariin powder is good for cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Contact Person: Wei