Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Produt Name:||Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder L-Dopa||Grade:||Pharmaceutical And Health Products|
|Part Used:||Seed||Source:||Mucuna Pruriens|
organic plant protein powder,
organic plant based protein powder
Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder l-Dopa 99% for Medicine and Health Products
|Product Name||Mucuna Pruriens Extract l-Dopa 99%|
|Synonyms||levodopa; Mucuna Pruriens Extract; Mucuna Pruriens Extract; Lezu extract; Mucuna Pruriens Extract impurities; Mucuna Pruriens Extract; Mucuna Pruriens Extract spot; Mucuna Pruriens Extract, Mucuna Pruriens Extract; Mucuna Pruriens Extract, 99%; Mucuna Pruriens Extract Dopa (standard)|
1. Mucuna Pruriens Extract powder can be used as a dietary supplement.
2. Mucuna Pruriens Extractis used as a component of marine adhesives used by pelagic organisms.
3. Mucuna Pruriens Extract powder can promote muscle growth, increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis.
4. Mucuna Pruriens Extract powder can increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis, increase muscle strength, and enhance libido and sexual performance.
5. In clinical use, Mucuna Pruriens Extract powder is used for the treatment of Parkinson's disease and dopa-responsive dystonia.
6. Non-drug immunogenicity for primary tremor and paralytic anxiety, and worse in lighter, severe, or older people.
2.What is Mucuna Pruriens Extract Powder?
Mucuna Pruriens Extract powder contains high concentrations of levodopa, a direct precursor of the neurotransmitter dopamine. It has long been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic herbs to treat diseases such as Parkinson's disease. Mucuna Pruriens Extract can be converted into dopamine, an important brain chemical involved in mood, sex and exercise.
L-Dopa powder (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine) is made and used as part of the normal biology of certain plants and animals. Some animals, including humans, make it through the biosynthesis of the amino acid L-tyrosine. Mucuna Pruriens Extract is a precursor of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (norepinephrine) and epinephrine (adrenaline) (called catecholamines). Mucuna Pruriens Extract can be manufactured, and its pure form can be sold as a psychoactive drug with INN Mucuna Pruriens Extract; brand names include Sinemet, Parcopa, Atamet, Stalevo, Madopar, Prolopa, etc.) As a drug, it can be used in the clinical treatment of Parkinson's disease and dopamine-responsive dystonia.
Contact Person: Wei