Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GSH Glutathione Powder||Function:||Skin Whitening, Anti-aging|
|Melting Point:||195 °C||Solvent:||Water|
Glutathione GSH Reduced Powder,
Skin Whitening GSH Reduced Powder,
70-18-8 GSH Reduced Powder
Skin Whitening Glutathione GSH Reduced Powder Cas No. 70-18-8
What is L-Glutathione?
The reduced Glutathione, chemically known as N-(N-L-γ -glutamyl-L-cysteyl) glycine, C10H17N3O6S and 307.33 molecular weight, is soluble in water, dilute alcohols, liquid ammonia and methylformamide but insoluble in alcohols, ethers and acetone.
|Product name||L=Glutathione Reduced||Other Name||GSH|
|Specification||99%, 98%||CAS No.||70-18-8|
Function of Glutathione
(2) Radiation sickness and radiation protection
(3) Protect the liver
(5) Improve the course and symptoms of certain diseases
(6) Beauty and skin care
(7) Increase vision and eye diseases
(8) Anti-aging effect
Application of Glutathione
For Clinical drugs
Glutathione drugs are widely used clinically. In addition to using its sulfhydryl group to chelate heavy metals, fluoride, mustard gas and other toxins poisoning, it is also used in hepatitis, hemolytic diseases, keratitis, cataracts and retinal diseases, etc., as a treatment or Adjuvant therapy drugs. In recent years, Western scientists, especially Japanese scholars, have discovered that glutathione has the function of inhibiting HIV.
As an important in vivo antioxidant, glutathione may remove free radicals; as GSH itself is easily oxidized certain materials, it can protect many proteins and enzymes in the body from harm mercapto group. This material is oxidized, to ensure that the physiological functions of proteins and enzymes normal play; human erythrocytes contains a large amount of glutathione, a protective thiol group erythrocyte membrane protein in a reduced state, is important to prevent hemolysis.
For Food additives
Adding glutathione to food can have unexpected effects:
1. Adding to noodle products can reduce fat. It will not only shorten the time for making bread to the original one-half or one-third, but also greatly improved working conditions, strengthening food and nutrition plays a functional role.
2. When added to yogurt and baby food, it is equivalent to vitamin C and can act as a stabilizer.
3. Stir in fish cakes, preventing darkening.
4. Adding to meat products, cheese and other foods has the effect of enhancing flavor.
Contact Person: Carol Chen