Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test Method:||GC||Odor &Taste:||Characteristic|
|Manufacturer:||For 10 Years||Shelf Life:||24 Months When Properly Stored.|
|Storage:||Store In Cool & Dry Place.Keep Away From Strong Light And Heat.||Product Name:||Pygeum Africanum Extract|
|Active Ingredient:||Total Phytosterol||Specification:||2.5%,13%,7:1|
2.5% Pygeum Africanum Bark Powder,
13% Pygeum Africanum Bark Powder,
13% pygeum africanum extract powder
Natural pygeum africanum bark extract 2.5% 13% Phytosterols included
Pygeum Bark Extract
Red Brown Powder
(Stigmasterol,β-sitosterol, Campesterol )
2.5%,2.5%, 8%, 13%,15%
By GC / HPLC
Saturated & Unsaturated Fatty Acids (C12-C22):
Erucic Acid, Behenic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidic
Acid, Linoleic Acid, Nonadecanoic Acid, Stearic Acid,
Heptadecanoic Acid, Margaric Acid, Palmitoleic
Acid, Palmitic Acid, Pentadecanoic Acid, Myristic
Acid, Lauric Acid
|Pentacyclic Triterpenoids||Ursolic Acid, 2α-Hydroxyursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Crataegolic Acid And Friedelin|
1. What is Pygeum africanum Extract?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a nonmalignant enlargement of the prostate that occurs in most men over 60, can lead to urinary frequency and nocturia (waking up at night to go to the bathroom). Frequent interruption of sleep leads to daytime tiredness.
Pygeum africanum is a large evergreen tree found in central and southern Africa. The extracts from the pygeum bark contain several compounds thought to be helpful in prostate health. Pygeum extracts have been used for more than 40 years in France, Germany, and Austria for patients suffering with prostate enlargement.
Totoal phytosterols : 2.5%,13% by GC
Pygeum Africanum Extract 4:1
1. Pygeum Africanum Extract:It cans inhibit benign prostatic hypertrophy and cancer of the prostate and Restore secretary activity of prostate epithelium;
2. Pygeum Africanum Extract:It can Protecting the bladder smooth muscle against cellular damage caused by ischemia and reperfusion;
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), that is, non-malignant enlargement of the prostate, can cause urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) under obstructive and irritating. The pharmacological use of plants and herbs (phytotherapy) for the treatment of BPH-related LUTS has been steadily increasing. The extract of Pygeum Africanum is one of several phytotherapy agents that can be used to treat BPH.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, pygeum africanum extract can be used as capsules or pills;
2. Applied in food field,pygeum africanum extract phytosterol powder can be used in health products as capsules or pills.
3. Applied in cosmetic field,pygeum africanum extract can be made skin care materials;
5. Featured Advantage:
1. Free sample , No MOQ with your first order.
2. Prompt respeonse to your inquiries. 7*24 Customer Service
3. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available.
4. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
Contact Person: Wei