Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specificaiton:||10%-98%||Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Active Ingredient:||Forskolin||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Grade:||Pharmaceutical Grade||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container||Type:||Herbal Extract|
organic plant protein powder,
natural plant extracts
Plant Extract Powder Coleus Forskohlii Extract Forskolin 20% 40%
1. What is Coleus Forskohlii Extract ?
Coleus forskohlii is a perennial member of the mint, or Lamiaceae. It is now grown around the world as an ornamental plant. Coleus Forskohlii Root extract is a plant extract from the same taxonomical name and commonly refered to as Coleus.
Forskolin is a chemical found in the coleus herb that activates the enzyme adenylate cyclase. Andenylate cyclase compound initiates a myriad of critical events and processes within all the cells of the human body.
Oleus forskohlii extract is obtained from the roots of Coleus forskohlii. Traditionally coleus root powder is used in the Indian spices and medicinal herbs with a long history of usage in Ayurvedic medicine.
Coleus forskohlii belongs to the Natural Order Labiatae (Lamiaceae), a family of mints and that grows wild in the warm sub-tropical temperate areas in India, Burma and Thailand. In India, it is cultivated for use as a condiment1. In traditional Indian systems of medicine, the roots of Coleus forskohlii are used as a tonic. The plant is also used traditionally in veterinary practice.
1. The treatment of asthma and high blood pressure: the expansion of the arterial wall and promote blood flow.
2. Weight loss: You can reduce the body fat percentage.
3. Treatment of glaucoma: stimulate blood flow, relieve eye fatigue.
4. Myocardial function: to improve myocardial relax arteries, lowering blood pressure and enhance sexual desire.
5. Forskolin has reported uses as well, including inhibition of the pro-inflammatory substance known as platelet-activating factor (PAF) 6 and inhibition of the spread of cancer cells.
1.Applied in pharmaceutical field, coleus forskohlii extract forskolin powder can be used as raw materials;
2.Applied in health product field, coleus forskohlii extract forskolin powder can be used as raw materials.
4. Featured Advantage:
1. 5000Kg per mouth production capability of plant extracts
2. Free sample , No MOQ with your first order.
3. Reasonable & competitive price;
Contact Person: Wei