Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||L- Glutathione Powder||Solubility:||Good Water Solubility|
|Function:||Inhibition Of Tyrosinase Synthesis||Apperance:||White Crystal Powder|
Inhibition Tyrosinase Synthesis Glutathione Powder,
CAS 70-18-8 L Glutathione Powder,
White Crystal L Glutathione Powder
Inhibition Tyrosinase Synthesis Glutathione Powder CAS No 70-18-8
1. What is glutathione powder?
Glutathione (gloo-tah-thy-ohn) is an amino acid compound that is naturally present in cells throughout the body.
1. Cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine are the three amino acids that make it up. Glutathione acts as an antioxidant, preventing and delaying cell damage; as well as to detoxify chemicals within the liver, according to the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
2. Furthermore, the amino acid compound has the ability to bind itself to drugs, notes the National Center for Biotechnology Information, to make them easier for the body to excrete. But levels of glutathione in the body appear to decrease with age, experts say.
|Product name||L-Glutathione Reduced||L-Glutathione Oxidized|
|Custom specifications(We can customize specifications according to your requirements.)|
2. Why is glutathione powder whitening?
Core role: Inhibition of tyrosinase synthesis:
Glutathione powder can purify the internal environment, remove free radicals, and delay skin aging. So how does it achieve whitening effect?
Since the amount of melanin synthesis is positively related to tyrosinase activity, blocking tyrosinase has become the key to preventing black. There are various components that can inhibit tyrosinase activity, such as hydroquinone, kojic acid, arbutin, azelaic acid, and tranexamic acid. The mechanism of action is slightly different.
The cysteine in glutathione powder has such a function. It was found in medical tests that cysteine can reduce the activity of tyrosinase. Cysteine is an amino acid containing thiol group. The thiol group has a strong nucleophilic effect. The thiol group can quickly react with dopaquinone to quickly form a colorless dopa derivative, thereby blocking the conversion of dopa to pigment.
So how is melanin in the skin synthesized? When the sun shines on our body, a series of chain reactions are triggered. The tyrosine is converted into dopa under the action of tyrosinase, which is the synthesis of melanin. The first decisive step. Tyrosine is an amino acid necessary for physiological activities and is abundantly and widely found in the human body. The tyrosinase activity in darker-skinned skin is approximately three times that of lighter-skinned skin. To control skin blackening, you can find ways to block the effect of tyrosinase.
3. Glutathione-Intervenes in the synthesis of melanin, the mechanism mainly includes:
3.1 Direct inhibition of tyrosinase activity.
3.2 Free radicals can activate tyrosinase, while glutathione powder can scavenge free radicals and inhibit tyrosinase activation.
3.3 Make the melanin synthesis pathway lean to melanin (instead of melanin that darkens the skin)
Contact Person: Wei