Fat-Reducing Component Lose Weight HCA Garcinia Cambogia Extract Powder
1.Pharmacological effects of Garcinia Cambogia extract:
1. The fast-acting fat-reducing component HCA contained in Garcinia cambogia extract can quickly activate adrenaline to increase fat and break down a large amount of fat. Reduce fat absorption:
Plant fiber saturates the stomach and reduces the body's intake of food, thereby reducing the phenomenon of fat accumulation caused by excessive fat intake.
Accelerate lipolysis: Malic acid can promote the activity of mitochondrial lipolysis, and quickly decompose the waist, abdomen and hips.
Reduce fat absorption: Plant fiber makes the stomach have a sense of saturation, so that the human body reduces food intake, thereby reducing the phenomenon of fat accumulation caused by excessive fat intake.
Accelerate lipolysis: Malic acid can promote the activity of mitochondrial lipolytic enzymes, quickly decompose the fat accumulated in the waist, abdomen and hips, and reduce waist circumference.
2. The structure is similar to citric acid, which can inhibit the activity of the enzyme ATP-Citrate Lyase, preventing the conversion of sugars into excess fat in the body.
3. Promote fat burning in the body, and convert excess energy into easily consumed glycogen.
4. Promote fat burning in the body, and transfer too much nutrient components that are not consumed by the body as calories to liver sugar in the form of muscle and liver.
5. Increase the energy stored by the liver and muscles in glycogen and reduce the production of fat.
6. If the storage of glycogen in the body is increased, energy can be supplied immediately, and the natural response to hunger caused by the drop in blood glucose will be reduced. Therefore, it has the effect of controlling food and slowing down the process of carbohydrate and protein production.
2.Specification of Garcinia cambogia extract:
||Garcinia cambogia extract
3.Solubility of Garcinia cambogia extract:
Hydroxycitric acid is easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in methanol, and hardly soluble in chloroform, petroleum ether and benzene.