Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Packaging:||Drum, Vacuum Packed||Active Ingredient:||Dihydromyricetin|
|Odor & Taste:||Little Bitter And Characteristic Flavor||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Appearance:||Yellow-white Powder|
Free Sample Herbal Ingredient Healthcare Supplement Dihydromyricetin DMY
1. What is Dihydromyricetin?
|Product Name||Dihydromyricetin DMY|
|Appearance||Yellow brown or white powder|
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤4.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g|
|1. Dihydromyricetin DMY used to protect liver;|
|2. Dihydromyricetin DMY used to regulate blood sugar blood fat;|
|3. Dihydromyricetin DMY has the effect of enhance body immunity;|
|4. Dihydromyricetin DMY with the function of antioxidant and anti-cancer;|
|5. Dihydromyricetin DMY used to antibiosis , treat cough, pain and eliminate smoke poison.|
|Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.|
|Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|24 months when properly stored.|
Dihydromyricetin DMY is found in grape, myricaceae, cuckoo, euphorbiaceae, gambogic branch, clethraceae plants, etc.Some flavonoids, for example Ampelopsin and Dihydromyricetin DMY, are main active ingredient in Dihydromyricetin DMY. Studies shown that Dihydromyricetin DMY with a good heat stability. But with the temperature increased more than 100℃, Dihydromyricetin DMY will have oxidizing reaction, it will be stable in neutral and acidic condition.
Dihydromyricetin DMY : 50% , 98% by HPLC
1. The antibacterial effect: Pharmacological experiments show that Dihydromyricetin DMY have antimicrobial effect of Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, E. coli, aerogenes, brewer's yeast, sticky red yeast, Penicillium, Aspergillus niger flavus, Mucor and Rhizopus , especially an obvious effect against Gram-positive and Gram-negative cocci or bacilli .
2. The regulation of blood sugar, blood lipids: Dihydromyricetin DMY can significantly inhibit the alloxan, adrenaline, etc. streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemia, At the same time elevated serum insulin levels, the pancreas tissue infiltration of lymphocytes was significantly reduced, significantly reduced inflammation and increased the number of islets.
3. liver protective effect: Dihydromyricetin DMY can protect the liver and accelerate the rapid decomposition of acetaldehyde metabolite of ethanol into non-toxic substances, reducing the damage to the liver cells.
4. Antioxidant: 95% purity of vine tea etract powder can significantly inhibit the heart, liver and brain tissue malondialdehyde (MDA) generation; Content 99% of Dihydromyricetin(DMY) can remove DPPH radical.
5. Anti-tumor effects: antineoplastic efficacy studies in recent years found that one of its active ingredient, ampelopsin small molecule compounds, has strong anti-cancer effect.
1. Applied in feed industry, Dihydromyricetin DMY used as raw materials;
2. Applied in health product, Dihydromyricetin DMY used as raw materials to enhance body immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Dihydromyricetin DMY used as capsules or pills to treat respiratory tract infection and protect liver.
4. Featured Advantage
1. On time delivery, no OTD complaint or claim
2. 5000Kg per mouth production capability of plant extracts
3. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available.
4. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance.
Contact Person: Wei