Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||L - Glutathione Reduced||Color:||White|
|Specification:||98%||Application:||Cosmetics, Health And Food Supplements|
|CAS No:||70-18-8||Form:||Fine Powder|
GSH Reduced Glutathione Protein Powder,
70-18-8 Reduced Glutathione Protein Powder,
Tripeptide Reduced Glutathione Protein Powder
Skin Care GSH L - Glutathione Reduced Powder for Cosmetics Supplements 98%
Introduction of Glutathione
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called Glutathione.
Brief Introduction of Glutathione Powder
|Product name||L-Glutathion Reduced||Assay||98% to 101%|
|CAS No.||70-18-8||Color||White powder|
|Molecular weight||162.273||Boiling point||182-192ºC|
1. Glutathione can be added to beauty skin care products, such as skin lightening cream, skin lightening foundation, pressed powder, freckle cream (sunburn,freckles)
2. Glutathione as good ingredient for health care product, enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
3. Glutathione can be used as drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments,helpful for excreting toxins.
Function and Application
A. Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement --(food /cosmetic grade)
1) Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2) Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3) Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
B. Drug treatment and prevention--(pharmaceutical grade)
1) Protect liver: prevention & treatment of liver diseases.
2) Detoxification: drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments,helpful for excreting toxins.
3) Prevention and treatment of eye diseases.
4) Auxiliary treatment of diabetes.
Contact Person: Carol Chen