Strict Control From Raw Material to Finish Matcha Green Tea Powder,High Quality Matcha,Bulk Matcha
1. Five Grades of High Quality Matcha,Bulk Matcha:
|Matcha Green Tea Powder
||16% Barely Grass Powder +84% Matcha
||Slightly bitter,not astringent
Use for noodles,biscuits,moon cakes, nougat puff,macaron
Use for drinks,smoothies, ice cream,yogurt etc
2. High-end electric stone grinding process:
High-end electric stone grinding (porcelain stone ball mill) is used for high-end matcha production. This porcelain
stone mill is not only finer than the matcha milled by the ordinary stone grinder, but also grinded in a confined space,
which is more sanitary.
Avoid a sharp rise in temperature due to high speed rotation. This in turn leads to the disadvantages of yellowing of
the matcha powder and the smell of burntness.
There is no high temperature process during the processing, the color of the tea itself is not damaged, and the active
ingredients and nutrients of the tea are retained.
It has a unique low-temperature constant rate baking and has a rich seaweed flavor.
The tea-making process, the tea leaves are not cut, the tea cells will not be damaged, and the ground tea powder will
not be black.
1. Suitable for cooking/cooking grades. For example: noodles, double suits, moon cakes, biscuits, mung bean cakes, etc.
2. Baking grade: nougat, puffs, pudding, chocolate, etc.
3. Cosmetic grade: mask, foam cleaner, soap, lipstick, etc.
4. For drinks and dessert grades, such as drinks, smoothies, ice cream, yogurt, juice, latte, milk tea, etc.
5. Etiquette level: drink directly.