China Factory Pure Coenzyme Q10 Powder in Bulk
What is Coenzyme Q10
Name: Coenzyme Q10
Synonyms: Ubidecarenone, Ubiquinone 10
CAS No.: 303-98-0
Production Process: Fermentation
Spec.: USP standard, 98%~101%
Melting pint: 48 ~ 52℃
Solubility: Insoluble in water.
Stability: Very stable under low temperature.
Q10 was first discovered in the United States in 1957. In the same year, Dr. Peter Mack from
the University of Edinburgh won the Nobel Prize for his contribution to the study of the
relationship between Q10 and cell energy.
In 1958, Dr. Caru Flucas, known as the "Father of Coenzyme Q10 Research", determined its
chemical structure and won the highest honor of the American Chemical Society. He
proposed that Coenzyme Q10 plays an important role
1. Prevention and Treatment of heart disease
2. Protect the brain and nerve cells.
3. Boost energy and stimulate vitality
4. Prevention and Treatment of Stroke,
Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease
5. Anti-oxidation and anti-aging, reduce signs of aging
6. Help hypertensive patients reduce blood pressure
7. Quickly improve gum health
8. Reduce the pain and number of migraine attacks
9. Neutralize the most harmful side effects of
Tatins medicines (lowering cholesterol level)
10. Improve the immune system
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
Coenzyme Q10 has obvious anti-lipid peroxidation, can inhibit the destruction of free radicals on the body, play a protective role in cells. Its efficacy in cosmetics is mainly used for the latter, at home and abroad, especially in Japan, many researchers on its mechanism of action carried out a detailed experimental demonstration and discussion.