Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GSH Glutathione Powder For Cosmetics And Food Products||Color:||White Powder|
|Melting Point:||195 °C||Solvent:||Water|
Cas 70-18-8 Cosmetics Glutathione Powder,
Integrated Detoxification Glutathione Powder,
Enhancing Immunity Glutathione Powder
GSH Glutathione Powder For Cosmetics And Food Products
Introduction of L-Glutathione
Glutathione can help maintain the normal immune system function, and has an antioxidant effect, integrated detoxification effect . The sulfhydryl group on cysteine is its active group (so it is often abbreviated as G-SH), which is easy to combine with certain drugs, toxins, etc., so that it has an integrated detoxification effect . Glutathione can be used not only as medicine, but also as a base material for functional foods. It is widely used in functional foods such as anti-aging, enhancing immunity, and anti-tumor.
|Product name||L=Glutathione Reduced||Other Name||GSH|
|Specification||99%, 98%||CAS No.||70-18-8|
Function of Glutathione
(1) Detoxification: To combine with a poison or drug to eliminate its toxic effects
(2) Participate in REDOX reaction: as an important reducing agent, participate in a variety of REDOX reactions in vivo
(3) Protect the activity of mercaptoenzyme: the active group of mercaptoenzyme -- SH is maintained in the reduced state
(5) Maintain the stability of erythrocyte membrane structure: eliminate the damaging effect of oxidants on erythrocyte membrane structure
Application of Glutathione
Glutathione drugs are widely used clinically. In addition to using its sulfhydryl group to chelate heavy metals, fluoride, mustard gas and other toxins poisoning, it is also used in hepatitis, hemolytic diseases, keratitis, cataracts and retinal diseases, etc., as a treatment or Adjuvant therapy drugs. In recent years, Western scientists, especially Japanese scholars, have discovered that glutathione has the function of inhibiting HIV.
As an important antioxidant in the body, glutathione can remove free radicals in the body; because GSH itself is susceptible to oxidation by certain substances, it can protect the sulfhydryl groups in many proteins and enzymes in the body from being harmful. The substance is oxidized to ensure the normal performance of the physiological functions of proteins and enzymes; there is a lot of glutathione in human red blood cells, which is of great significance for protecting the sulfhydryl group of the protein on the red blood cell membrane in a reduced state and preventing hemolysis.
Adding glutathione to food can play an unexpected role:
1. Adding to noodle products can play a reducing role. It not only shortens the time for making bread to one-half or one-third of the original, but also greatly improves the working conditions, and plays a role in strengthening food nutrition and other functions .
2. Add it to yogurt and baby food, equivalent to vitamin C, which can act as a stabilizer .
3. Mix it into fish cakes to prevent the color from deepening .
4. Adding to meat products and cheese and other foods has the effect of intensifying flavor.
Contact Person: Chris