Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kojic Acid||Assay:||98%, 99%|
|Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder||Molecular Weight:||142.11|
|Density:||1.5 G/cm³||Supplier:||Arisun ChemPharm|
|Application:||Cosmetics Field, Food Processing Field, Etc||Boiling Point:||401.7 ℃|
Kojic Acid Palmitate Powder,
Cosmetic Whitening Palmitate Powder,
Food Processing Kojic Acid Palmitate Powder
A New Generation of Cosmetic Whitening Additive--Kojic Acid Palmitate Powder
1. Production process:
There are currently two processes on the market for preparing kojic acid.
Biological fermentation and chemical synthesis. The difference between the two processes is mainly
reflected in the following points:
|Preparation Process||Biological fermentation||Chemical synthesis|
|Utilization rate||More than 95%||50%|
|Safety||Green, healthy and safe||Low production safety|
|Making process||No high temperature, no high pressure, no strong acid||High temperature, high pressure, strong acid, strong alkali, etc.|
|Solvent remains||Less solvent residue||
More solvent residue
2. What are the main effects of Kojic Dipalmitate Powder?
Whitening / Freckle / Blemish
3. What are the main advantages of Kojic Dipalmitate Powder over kojic acid?
(1) Overcome the instability of kojic acid to light and heat, and discoloration with metal ions
(2) Due to the absence of hydroxyl groups in its molecular structure, it will not form hydrogen bonds with preservatives,
sunscreens or other active ingredients in cosmetic systems and affect the effectiveness of these additives.
4. How about the amount of kojic acid DP added?
5. Stability data for kojic acid powder Powder :
kojic acid powder: Its effect was discovered when the hands of Japanese sake brewers turned white. It can effectively
inhibit tyrosine enzymes. It is soluble in water and used at concentrations between 1% and 3%. It is non-toxic and has
minimal irritation after use. It is used in the Asian food industry.
Contact Person: Wei