Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Centella Asiatica Extract;Gotu Kola Extract;||Specification:||Total Glycosides 80%|
|Main Effect:||Asiaticosides||Part Used:||Whole Herb|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||Light Yellow Powder|
CAS 84696-21-9 Gotu Kola Extract Powder,
CAS16830-15-2 Gotu Kola Extract Powder,
16830-15-2 gotu kola centella asiatica
Centella Asiatica Extract Powder,CAS 84696-21-9 CAS16830-15-2
1. The medicinal value of Centella Asiatica:
Centella asiatica is a kind of Chinese herbal medicine, and some places are also called peperomia, ground grass, or even grass, which usually grow on wet grassland.
Although this herb is trending in skin care, it’s actually been used for centuries and has a long list of healing benefits.
|1. Asiaticoside||CAS 16830-15-2|
|3. Asiatic acid||464-92-6|
|4. Madecassic acid||18449-41-7|
Centella asiatica, cica, Brahmi, Indian pennywort, gotu kola, tiger grass—this antioxidant-rich, medicinal herb goes by many names and has
long been used to treat illnesses and heal wounds. (Legend has it that after being injured, tigers would roll in the plants in order to heal themselves—that’s where the name “tiger grass” comes from.) And it’s still being used today, as a skin saver. “High concentrations of amino acids, beta-carotene, and fatty acids are what make the herb so beneficial,” says Mona Gohara, MD, an associate clinical professor of dermatology at the Yale School of Medicine.
Centella Asiaticoside, the main component of Centella Asiatica, promotes the viability of scar fibroblasts, so it has the effect of
removing scars, polymerizes well with phospholipids, and has a clear effect on removing acne.
3.Flow Chart of Centella Asiatica Extract Asiaticosides:
4.Efficacy of Centella Asiatica Extract:
Centella Asiatica extract is known as the "golden oil" in the beauty industry and is also known as the gospel
of "sensitive skin".
It has the following effects:
1.Anti-inflammatory and anti-acne: Centella Asiatica is a medicinal material of great cold, so it has excellent anti-inflammatory and calming effects. At the product testing stage, it was found that the small acne that appeared on the face, after the wet application of Centella asiatica in the evening, the redness and swelling disappeared the next day, and the third day went on. It can also prevent pigmentation, lighten acne marks, and speed up the acne mark.
2. Make the skin smoother: Centella Asiatica can tighten the connection between the epidermis and the dermis, making the skin soft, helping to solve the skin relaxation phenomenon, making the skin smoother and more elastic.
3. Promote skin damage repair: Centella Asiatica contained in Centella Asiatica can promote wound healing and reduce inflammation
4. Whitening and hydrating: Centella Asiatica can provide sufficient moisture and nutrients for the skin, deep nourishment, enhance skin softness and elasticity, improve skin dullness, yellowing phenomenon, make skin delicate, white tender, elastic, and achieve bright white hydration double effect.
5. Antioxidant effect: Centella Asiatica has antioxidative effect, can also remove aging cuticle, promote skin metabolism, increase skin elasticity, and supplement nutrients.
6. Treatment of skin ulcers: Centella Asiatica contains Centella Asiaticoside, which can be used to treat skin ulcers, such as skin ulcers and refractory wounds.
7. Sedative and stable effect: Centella Asiatica contains a variety of a-resin alcohol-type triterpenoids, which has a sedative and stable effect.
Contact Person: Wei