Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||C12H16O7||Application:||Cosmetic Industries|
|Grade:||Cosmetic Grade||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Variety:||Arbutin Whitening Cream||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
CAS 84380-01-8 Alpha Arbutin Powder,
Alpha Arbutin Powder For Skin Whitening,
CAS 84380-01-8 pure alpha arbutin powder
Alpha Arbutin Powder 99%HPLC For Skin Whitening CAS 84380-01-8
1. Production Description
Arbutin, also known as arbutin or myricitin, is a kind of perennial evergreen shrub from the arbutinaceae-Arbutin, the skin decolorization in the leaf cells of the arbutin The ingredients, originally discovered by scientists in plants, are extracted and obtained. It can inhibit the production of human melanin, and biological experiments have proved that its use is safe and reliable, and will not cause harm to the human body. . Arbutin can effectively inhibit the biological tyrosinase activity in the skin, block the formation of melanin, and accelerate the decomposition and excretion of melanin through its direct combination with tyrosinase, thereby reducing skin pigmentation, removing stains and freckles , Is the main raw material commonly used in whitening cosmetics at home and abroad. In recent years, the domestic production of arbutin and the development of related cosmetics have developed rapidly, and the research and development of arbutin abroad has been more in-depth, and a lot of progress has been made.
Beta-Arbutin is often referred to as just Arbutin. It is can be naturally extracted from plants such as bearberry and synthesized by chemical method. Beta-Arbutin is currently one of the most widely used hypopigmenting agents in cosmetics, while plant-derived drugs containing Beta-Arbutin were initially used for the treatment of urinary tract infections, cystitis, kidney stones, and as diuretics in the medical field.
Hyperpigmentation in the epidermis is caused by excessive melanin synthesis due to UV irradiation, wound or stress. Tyrosinase is one of the key enzymes involved in melanin synthesis. The enzyme catalyses the first two steps in melanin synthesis: the hydroxylation of tyrosine to DOPA and the oxidation of DOPA to dopaquinone. Arbutin has an direct inhibitory function against tyrosinase, which leads to the prevention of melanin formation and a whitening effect on the skin.
(1) Alpha arbutin powder was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) Alpha arbutin powder was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) Alpha arbutin powder may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) Alpha arbutin powder is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin .
(5) Alpha arbutin powder has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully.
(6) Alpha arbutin powder can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.
4. Featured Advantage
1. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
2. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours;
3. Flexible Payment Terms: L/C, T/T,DP,DA, OA
Contact Person: Wei