Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||2 Years Proper Storage||Appearance:||Viscous, Nano Concentrates|
|Type:||Vitamins, Amino Acids And Coenzymes||Application:||Food And Cosmetics|
CAS 303-98-0 C59H90O4 Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10 Powder CQ10 Powder
1. What is Coenzyme Q 10?
|Product Name||Coenzyme Q10|
|Solubility||Soluble in chloroform, stupid, carbon tetrachloride, soluble in acetone, ether, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in methanol|
Coenzyme Q10 powder is a micronutrient essential to all human life. It is a naturally ccurring nutrient that works as a co-factor in the body's electron transport system where all of the body's energy is derived. Coenzyme Q10 powder could help to boost energy levels, strengthen and protect the heart and blood vessels, enhance the immune system and protect against free radical damage.Coenzyme Q10 was widely used in treating ischemic heart disease, lower blood pressure, lower blood fat, prevent arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia, defend against myocardial infarction and thrombus.
CQ10 was first discovered in the United States in 1957. In the same year, Dr. Peter Mack from the University of Edinburgh won the Nobel Prize for his contribution to the study of the relationship between Q10 and cell energy.
In 1958, Dr. Caru Flucas, known as the "Father of Coenzyme Q10 Research", determined its chemical structure and won the highest honor of the American Chemical Society. He proposed that Coenzyme Q10 plays an important role in heart function.
Until 1978, Dr. Mitchell of the University of Edinburgh discovered the exact effect of coenzyme Q10, and he won the Nobel Prize that year. This honor has established the important position of Coenzyme Q10 in the medical field!
In real life, Dr. Mitchell insisted on taking Q10 for more than 40 years until his death at the age of 91. This also makes him to be recognized as one of the most energetic professors.
2. Application of Coenzyme Q 10:
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, coenzyme Q10 powder used as raw materials;
2. Applied in cosmetics field, coenzyme Q10 powder used as raw materials as antioxidant;
3. Applied in healthcare food, coenzyme Q10 powder used as additives.
3. Function of Coenzyme Q 10:
1. To have a good effect on antioxidant, cardiovascular disease;
2. To have a good effect on anti-tumor and immune adjustment ;
3. To reduce wrinkles and defer skin aging;
5. To strengthen muscle energy.
4. Specifiaction of Coenzyme Q 10:
Coenzyme Q10 : 98% min,10%.
Contact Person: Wei