Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GSH Glutathione Powder||Function:||Skin Whitening, Anti-aging|
|Melting Point:||195 °C||Solvent:||Water|
Anti Aging GSH Glutathione Powder,
Cosmetics GSH Glutathione Powder,
Cas 70-18-8 GSH Glutathione Powder
Skin Whitening Glutathione GSH Powder Cas 70-18-8
Introduction of L-Glutathione
Glutathione can help maintain the normal immune system function, and has an antioxidant effect, integrated detoxification effect . The sulfhydryl group on cysteine is its active group (so it is often abbreviated as G-SH), which is easy to combine with certain drugs, toxins, etc., so that it has an integrated detoxification effect . Glutathione can be used not only as medicine, but also as a base material for functional foods. It is widely used in functional foods such as anti-aging, enhancing immunity, and anti-tumor.
|Product name||L=Glutathione Reduced||Other Name||GSH|
|Specification||99%, 98%||CAS No.||70-18-8|
Function of Glutathione
(1) Detoxification: To combine with a poison or drug to eliminate its toxic effects
(2) Participate in REDOX reaction: as an important reducing agent, participate in a variety of REDOX reactions in vivo
(3) Protect the activity of mercaptoenzyme: the active group of mercaptoenzyme -- SH is maintained in the reduced state
(5) red cell membrane to maintain stability of the structure: oxidizing agent to eliminate damage on erythrocyte membrane structure.
Application of Glutathione
Glutathione drugs are widely used clinically. In addition to using its sulfhydryl group to chelate heavy metals, fluoride, mustard gas and other toxins poisoning, it is also used in hepatitis, hemolytic diseases, keratitis, cataracts and retinal diseases, etc., as a treatment or Adjuvant therapy drugs. In recent years, Western scientists, especially Japanese scholars, have discovered that glutathione has the function of inhibiting HIV.
As an important in vivo antioxidant, glutathione may remove free radicals; as GSH itself is easily oxidized certain materials, it can protect many proteins and enzymes in the body from harm mercapto group. This material is oxidized, to ensure that the physiological functions of proteins and enzymes normal play; human erythrocytes contains a large amount of glutathione, a protective thiol group erythrocyte membrane protein in a reduced state, is important to prevent hemolysis.
Adding glutathione to food can have unexpected effects:
1. Adding to noodle products can reduce fat. It will not only shorten the time for making bread to the original one-half or one-third, but also greatly improved working conditions, strengthening food and nutrition plays a functional role.
2. When added to yogurt and baby food, it is equivalent to vitamin C and can act as a stabilizer.
3. Stir in fish cakes, preventing darkening.
4. Adding to meat products, cheese and other foods has the effect of enhancing flavor.
Contact Person: Carol Chen