Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Safety Evaluation:||Innocuous||Specification:||Dihydromyricetin 50%, 90%, 98% (HPLC)|
|Variety:||Vine Tea Extract||Grade:||Food & Pharmaceutical Grade|
vine tea extract powder,
Healthcare Supplement Vine Tea Extract From Leaf , Powdered Herbal Extracts Food Grade
1. What is Vine Tea Extract Powder?
|Product Name||Vine Tea Extract Powder|
|Appearance||Yellow brown or white powder|
|Sieve Analysis||NLT 100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤4.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤20ppm|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||100cfu/g|
|1. Vine tea extract powder used to protect liver;|
|2. Vine tea extract powder used to regulate blood sugar blood fat;|
|3. Vine tea extract powder has the effect of enhance body immunity;|
|4. Vine tea extract powder with the function of antioxidant and anti-cancer;|
|5. Vine tea extract powder used to antibiosis , treat cough, pain and eliminate smoke poison.|
|Paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.|
|Store in cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|24 months when properly stored.|
Vine tea is found in grape, myricaceae, cuckoo, euphorbiaceae, gambogic branch, clethraceae plants, etc.Some flavonoids, for example Ampelopsin and Dihydromyricetin, are main active ingredient in vine tea. Studies shown that vine tea etract powder with a good heat stability. But with the temperature increased more than 100℃, vine tea etract powder will have oxidizing reaction, it will be stable in neutral and acidic condition.
Vine Tea Extract powder : 50% , 98% by HPLC
1. The antibacterial effect: Pharmacological experiments show that vine tea etract powder have antimicrobial effect of Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, E. coli, aerogenes, brewer's yeast, sticky red yeast, Penicillium, Aspergillus niger flavus, Mucor and Rhizopus , especially an obvious effect against Gram-positive and Gram-negative cocci or bacilli .
2. The regulation of blood sugar, blood lipids: vine tea etract powder can significantly inhibit the alloxan, adrenaline, etc. streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemia, At the same time elevated serum insulin levels, the pancreas tissue infiltration of lymphocytes was significantly reduced, significantly reduced inflammation and increased the number of islets.
3. liver protective effect: vine tea etract powder can protect the liver and accelerate the rapid decomposition of acetaldehyde metabolite of ethanol into non-toxic substances, reducing the damage to the liver cells.
4. Antioxidant: 95% purity of vine tea etract powder can significantly inhibit the heart, liver and brain tissue malondialdehyde (MDA) generation; Content 99% of Dihydromyricetin(DMY) can remove DPPH radical.
5. Anti-tumor effects: antineoplastic efficacy studies in recent years found that one of its active ingredient, ampelopsin small molecule compounds, has strong anti-cancer effect.
1. Applied in feed industry, vine tea extract powder used as raw materials;
2. Applied in health product, vine tea extract powder used as raw materials to enhance body immunity;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, vine tea extract powder used as capsules or pills to treat respiratory tract infection and protect liver.
4. Featured Advantage
1.10 years experienced team in manufacture and distribution to the international market
2. Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
7. Fast lead time: Samples from stock; bulk production within 7 days;
8. Customized herb extracts, logo and packaging design
Contact Person: Wei