Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||24 Months When Properly Stored.||Color:||Deep Green|
|Plant Part:||Whole Herb||Product Name:||Spirulina Powder|
|Source:||Spirulina||Grade:||Food And Feed Grade|
Best Health Supplement for Humankind Green Spirulina Powder
1. Funrtion of Spirulina Powder:
Spirulina powder can anti-oxidant, anti-infection, anti-cancer, anti-radiation, anti-aging, enhance the body's immunity
1. The most direct manifestation of poor immunity is the susceptibility to illness. People with low immunity also have poor disease resistance. Seasons or cold weather are prone to runny nose and cold symptoms. People with long-term immunity are physically weak. Will be relatively weak, easily feel tired and weak, poor mental state.
2. Low immunity will affect the balance of intestinal flora. Therefore, people with low immunity are often more prone to gastrointestinal problems. For example, after eating some less clean food, they may appear. Spitting and diarrhea can improve immunity and help improve gastrointestinal function.
3. When a wound appears accidentally in a part of the body, people with low immunity often take longer to heal. Even small wounds are difficult to heal. After the wound appears, it is more likely to become infected. Case.
Spirulina powder is rich in nutrients that can enhance immunity and supplement protein.
2. About Spirulina:
Spirulina (scientific name: Spirulina), belonging to the cyanophyta, Cyanophyceae, Oscillaceae, Spirulina, is an ancient lower prokaryotic single-cell or multicellular aquatic plant with a body length of 200-500 μm and a width of 5-10 μm.  Like a clockwork, it is spiral blue-green, so it is also called blue-green algae.
3. The Nutritional value of Spirulina Powder:
Spirulina is one of the large-scale industrial production of microalgae. It is a rare algae with a life history of 3.5 billion years and a natural food.  Spirulina is the most nutritious and comprehensive organism in nature. Spirulina is rich in high-quality proteins, fatty acids of γ-linolenic acid, carotenoids, vitamins, and many trace elements such as iron, iodine, selenium, zinc, etc. .
The nutritional value of spirulina Spirulina is regarded as a "micro-nutrition bank" by modern science, 8 of which
The content of nutritionally essential amino acids is close to or exceeds the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) standards. The ratio of protein, sugar and lipid is about 60: 20: 5, and the nutritional composition is balanced. In addition, it also contains a variety of vitamins and trace elements, including β-carotene content of 4000mg / kg, vitamins as high as 1,320mg / kg, 15g of dry weight spirulina per person per day can ensure the necessary source of nutrients. Spirulina is praised by FAO as "the best food for human vision" due to its high nutrition and high safety.
Contact Person: Wei