Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shelf Life:||24 Months When Properly Stored||Product Name:||Vegetable Carbon Black Powder|
|Other Name:||Bamboo Charcoal Powder||Appearance:||Black Super Fine Powder|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Particle Size:||8000 Mesh|
Leading Nano-grinding Food Grade 8000 Mesh Vegetable Carbon Black Powder
1. What is Food Grade 8000 Mesh Vegetable Carbon Black Powder?
Food Grade 8000 Mesh Vegetable Carbon Black Powder, selected more than three years old bamboo as raw material, after thousand degree heat carbonized and nano ground into 8000 mesh fine powder. It is a pure natural food pigment with good
adsorption, high stability and not easy to fade.
Black food made with it has create a phenomenon in Europe and United States Countries.
People who like to find and explore new things to satisfy people’s curiosity like it very much.
2. Characteristics of Food Grade 8000 Mesh Vegetable Carbon Black Powder:
* Pure natural food coloring,
* Leading Nano-grinding technology, uniform distribution of fineness and better taste.
* 8000 mesh ultra-fine powder, fineness distribution, better taste.
* High temperature resistance, alkali resistance, acid resistance and high stability, ensuring no fading.
* Odorless, insoluble in water and organic solvents.
3.1 For Baking
3.2 For Beverage:Ice Cream,Juice ,coffee.
4. Usage of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
For Food coloring, not directly eat!
Before using, it is recommended to use pure water to moisten more than 6 hours, and the mixed diffusion
effect is better.
According to the national standards for the use of food additives, the general added amount is 5.0 g/kg.
Contact Person: Wei