Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Kojic Dipalmitate Powder||Appearance:||White Needle Crystal Or Powder|
|Characteristic:||Oercome The Instability Of Kojic Acid On Light And Hea||Solubility:||Good Fat Solubility, Better Absorbed By The Skin|
A New Generation of Cosmetic Whitening Additive--Kojic Acid Palmitate Powder
|Product Name||Kojic Dipalmitate Powder|
|Appearance||Light yellow needle crystal or powder|
|Solubility||All insoluble in water, soluble in oil, propylene glycol, etc|
1. What is the solubility of kojic acid Palmitate Powder?
The oil phase dissolves, kojic acid dipalmitate is difficult to add to the formulation, and crystal precipitates easily.
To solve this problem, it is recommended to add isopropyl palmitate or isopropyl myristate to the oil phase containing
kojic acid dipalmitate, and heat the oil phase to 80 ° C, and keep it for 5 minutes until the kojic acid The palmitate
is completely dissolved, then the oil phase is added to the water phase and emulsified for about 10 minutes.
The pH of the end product obtained is usually around 5.0-8.0.
Solubility in glycerin: 50g / L
Solubility in cosmetic-grade white oil (white mineral oil): 200G / L
2. What are the main effects of Kojic Dipalmitate Powder?
Whitening / Freckle / Blemish
3. What are the main advantages of Kojic Dipalmitate Powder over kojic acid?
(1) Overcome the instability of kojic acid to light and heat, and discoloration with metal ions
(2) Due to the absence of hydroxyl groups in its molecular structure, it will not form hydrogen bonds with preservatives,
sunscreens or other active ingredients in cosmetic systems and affect the effectiveness of these additives.
4. How about the amount of kojic acid DP added?
Kojic acid palmitate inhibits the activity of tyrosinase in the skin more effectively than kojic acid, thereby inhibiting the formation of melanin, and has a good effect on whitening skin and sunscreen.
Kojic acid palmitate improves skin pigmentation and is resistant to age spots, stretch marks, freckles and general pigmentation.
6. Cosmetic formula recommendations:
It is difficult to add kojic acid palmitate to the formulation, and it is easy to form a crystal precipitate. In order to solve this problem, it is recommended to add isopropyl palmitate or myristyl propyl ester to the oil phase containing kojic acid palmitate and heat the oil phase to 80 ° C.
Contact Person: Wei