Strict Quality Control Pygeum Bark Powder No Pollution Residue During The Extraction Process
1. The guardian of the Men's prostate:
According to statistics, more than 60% of men in more than 50% of men have prostate disease, and the incidence
increases with age, and this is a global disease.
"Saw palmetto", "lycopene" and "African Lee extract" are the guardians of the men's prostate. Combined with the
formula, it has a certain therapeutic effect on male prostate problems.
2. Function of Pygeum Bark Powder:
1. The prostate hypertrophy index is significantly reduced for using pygeum bark powder;
2. Using pygeum bark powder can reduce the number of urination
3. Using pygeum bark powder can reduce pain during urination
4. Using pygeum bark powder can gradually urinate gradually
5. Using pygeum bark powder relieve prostatitis
6. Using pygeum bark powder can restore prostate epithelial cell secretion
7. Using pygeum bark powder reduce the risk of prostate cancer
3. Active Ingredients & Other ingredients of Pygeum Bark Powder :
Pygeum Bark Extract
Red Brown Powder
(Stigmasterol,β-sitosterol, Campesterol )
By GC / HPLC
Saturated & Unsaturated Fatty Acids (C12-C22):
Erucic Acid, Behenic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidic
Acid, Linoleic Acid, Nonadecanoic Acid, Stearic Acid,
Heptadecanoic Acid, Margaric Acid, Palmitoleic
Acid, Palmitic Acid, Pentadecanoic Acid, Myristic
Acid, Lauric Acid
||Ursolic Acid, 2α-Hydroxyursolic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Crataegolic Acid And Friedelin
4. Flow Chart for Pygeum Bark Extract:
There is no pollution residue during the extraction process, which is safe and secure.
5. Quality Control:
1) HPTLC Report
2) Heavy Metals Report:
6. Finished Products:
The finished products usually contains about 25-30 mg of African pygeum extract.
We can provide CITES (International Convention on Endangered Species Trade) with complete import
and export procedures.