|Place of Origin:||Xi`an|
|Certification:||ISO, HACCP, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/Drum; 1kg/bag; Small package as costomer's requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||Prompt after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Spec.:||10% 20% 40% 90%||Active Ingredient:||S-Allyl-L-Cysteine|
|Grade:||Food Grade, Cosmestic Grade||Delivery Time:||1-3 Working Days|
|Storage:||Far From Away Humidity,sun||Apperance:||Powder|
|Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Function:||Food, Cosmetic|
1. Production Description
Aloe has a long and wide using history in food, drugs, beauty products. Anthraquinone compound is the main active ingredients of Aloe, it is contain Barbaloin(also called as aloin, aloe-emodin), aloe-emodin anthranol, isobarbaloin, alomycin, aloin A, aloesin and so on. Barbaloin is the basic component, which can hydrolysis into aloe-emodin under the action of bacterial parasite in human body. Aloe-emodin can stimulate the move of intestinal wall, so it has effective function to adjust the intestine and stomach action of intestine and stomach.
The active constituents for aloe's laxative effect are known as anthraquinone glycosides, which are converted by intestinal bacteria into aglycones. The active compounds responsible for aloe's wound healing properties are less well-described but are likely a combination of several saccharide molecules. When the leaf is consumed, the high fiber content of the plant has been shown to exert beneficial effects on cardiac disease risk factors by reducing blood levels of cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose.
Aloin, also known as Barbaloin, is a bitter, yellow-brown colored compound noted in the exudate of at least 68 Aloe species at levels from 0.1 to 6.6% of leaf dry weight (making between 3% and 35% of the toal exudate), and in another 17 species at indeterminate levels. It is used as a stimulant-laxative, treating constipation by inducing bowel movements. The compound is present in what is commonly referred to as the aloe latex that exudes from cells adjacent to the vascular bundles, found under the rind of the leaf and in between it and the gel. When dried, it has been used as a bittering agentin commerce. Aloe is listed in federal regulations as a natural substance that may be “safely used in food” when used “in the minimum quantity required to produce their intended physical or technical effect and in accordance with all the principles of good manufacturing practice.” This food application is generally limited to use in quite small quantities as a flavoring in alcoholic beverages and may usually be identified only as a “natural flavor.”
1. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
2. With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds.
3. Relieving the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness.
4.Aloe Vera Spray Dried Powder Applied in the fields of food and health product , aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
5. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne.
1. Applied in food additives, aloe vera gel freeze dried powder used as nutritious supplementary pharmaceutical;
2. Sanitary accessories
Diaper, napkin, disinfectant, liquid soap, etc.
Anti-cancer drugs, traditional anodyne, spray set of emergency treatment, hemorrhoids curing, scar ispelling, etc.
4. Health articles: Tablets, capsules, oral liquid tonic, medicine to be taken after being mixed with boiling water, wine, etc. and other health articles of does type with associative efficiency. Household and personal care chemicals: cosmetics of suntan, fleck and acne dispelling, hand and skin care; products of skin cleaning, moisture and other products such as liquid shampoo, hair conditioner, bath foam, hair waving chemical, shaving chemical,depilate chemical, etc.
5. Applied in cosmetic field, aloe vera gel freeze dried powder used to nourish and cure the skin;