|Place of Origin:||Xi`an|
|Certification:||ISO, HACCP, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/Drum; 1kg/bag; Small package as costomer's requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||Prompt after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Apperance:||Off White Powder||Grade:||Pharm And Food Grade|
|Specification:||98% 50%||Molecular Weight:||320.25|
|Product Name:||Dihydromyricetin||CAS No:||27200-12-0|
|Alibaba Trade Assuranc:||Available||COA:||Available|
1. Production Description
Dihydromyricetin (DMY) also known as ampelopsin, is a flavanonol, a type of flavonoid. Sunfull dihydromyricetin is purified from the leaves of Vine Tea (Teng Cha), which is one of a rare typical tea plant in China. The Botanical name of Vine tea is Ampolopsis grossedentata . "The vine tea contains rich flavones, amino acids, vitamins and essential trace element, in which the content of dihydromyricetin is especially high. Use Vine Tea in traditional Chinese herbal medicine has a good effect in clearing heat, disinhibiting dampness, protecting liver, promoting blood circulation.
Dihydromyricetin Powder is a grape vine genus tea extract,vine tea flavonoids main active ingredient, such substances with free radical scavenging, antioxidant,antithrombotic, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory and other strange effects; and dihydro Myricetin are a special kind of flavonoids,Solution of alcohol poisoning, the prevention of alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver,inhibiting the progression of liver cells, reduce the incidence of liver cancer, antihypertensive, inhibit platelet aggregation in vitro and in vivo formation of thrombus, reduce lipid and blood sugar levels, improve SOD activity and hepatoprotective so has special effects.
1. Dihydromyricetin can clear the free radical and Anti-oxidantion
2.Dihydromyricetin can antibiotic action and diminish inflammation
3.Dihydromyricetin can reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat
4. Dihydromyricetin can anti-tumor
5. Dihydromyricetin can anti-thrombus
6. Dihydromyricetin can protect liver, restrain the liver fibrosis
7. Dihydromyricetin can dispel the effects of alcohol
1. As Healthy Products ingredients.
2. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
3. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
4. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
5. As Food and beverage ingredients.
4. Featured Advantage
1. Prompt respeonse to your inquiries. 7*24 Customer Service
2. 10 years experienced team in manufacture and distribution to the international market
3. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available.
4. Reasonable & competitive price;