|Place of Origin:||Xi`an|
|Certification:||ISO, HACCP, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/Drum; 1kg/bag or small package as costomer's requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||Pompt after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Cas No.:||83-46-5||Specification:||4:1, 12% ,14.5|
|Active Ingredient:||Total Phytosterol||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Samlpe:||Available||Name:||Pygeum Africanum Extract|
1. Production Description
Prunus Africanum Extract have been used for more than 40 years in France, Germany, and Austria for patients suffering with prostate enlargement. Benign prostatic hyperplasia,a nonmalignant enlargement of the prostate that occurs in most men over 60, can lead to urinary frequency and nocturia. Frequent interruption of sleep leads to daytime tiredness.
Prunus Africanum Extract is a large evergreen tree found in central and southern Africa. The extracts from the pygeum bark contain several compounds thought to be helpful in prostate health.
The pharmacologic use of Prunus Africanum Extract for the treatment of BPH has been growing steadily and a well-known herb used for this purpose is saw palmetto. Prunus Africanum Extractof the African prune tree, pygeum africanum, is one of several herbal agents used by many men who have BPH.
|Product name:||Pygeum africanum P. E|
|Plant Latin name:||Pygeum africanum.L||Used part:||Bark|
|Batch Number:||NF-20180215||Manu. Date:||Feb. 17, 2018|
|Batch Size||500KG||Expiration Date:||Feb. 16, 2018|
|Net Weight:||500KG||Report Date||Feb. 22, 2016|
|Storage Condition:||Preserve in tight containers at controlled room temperature .|
|Appearance||Red brown Fine Powder||Conforms|
|Particle Size||100%Through 80 mesh||Conforms|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||3.56%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g||conform|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤1000cfu/g||conform|
|Tested by:||FangchaoYang||Approved by:||Jicheng Niu|
1. Pygeum Africanum Extract:It cans inhibit benign prostatic hypertrophy and cancer of the prostate and Restore secretary activity of prostate epithelium;
2. Pygeum Africanum Extract:It can Protecting the bladder smooth muscle against cellular damage caused by ischemia and reperfusion;
3. Reduce the risk of prostate cancer
4. Reduce the frequency of urination
3. Application of Prunus Africanum Extract
1.A presence of phytosterols in cosmetic compositions for more than 20 years. A more recent trend for the development of phytosterols as specific cosmetic actives.
Such as Emollient,Skin Feel, Emulsifier
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, pygeum africanum extract can be used as capsules or pills;
4. Featured Advantage
1. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours;
2. On time delivery, no OTD complaint or claim
3. 10 years experienced team in manufacture and distribution to the international market
4. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available.