|Place of Origin:||Xi`an|
|Certification:||ISO, HACCP, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/Drum; 1kg/bag; Small package as costomer's requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||Prompt after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Place Of Origin:||China|
|Appearance:||Yellow-white Powder||Packaging:||Drum, Vacuum Packed|
|Active Ingredient::||Dihydromyricetin||Odor & Taste::||Little Bitter And Characteristic Flavor|
1. What is Dihydromyricetin DMY?
|Product Name:||Dihydromyricetin DMY|
|Plant Latin name:||Vine tea||Used Part:||Leaf and stem|
|Batch Number:||XF-1806001||Manu. Date:||Jun. 15, 2018|
|Batch Size||185KGS||Expiration Date:||Jun. 14, 2020|
|Maker Compounds||Dihydromyricetin ≥98.0%||98.50%||HPLC|
|(on dry basis)|
|Appearance||White or off-white powder||Conforms||Visual|
|Extract Solvent||Ethanol & water||Conforms||GC-MS|
|Particle Size||NLT100%Through 80 mesh||Conforms||GB5507-85|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.00%||1.73%||CP2010|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Total Plate Count||≤5000cfu/g||conforms||AOAC|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤500cfu/g||Conforms||AOAC|
|Conclusion:||Conform to enterprise standard|
Studies shown that Dihydromyricetin DMY with a good heat stability. But with the temperature increased more than 100℃, Dihydromyricetin DMY will have oxidizing reaction, it will be stable in neutral and acidic condition. Dihydromyricetin DMY is found in grape, myricaceae, cuckoo, euphorbiaceae, gambogic branch, clethraceae plants, etc.Some flavonoids, for example Ampelopsin and Dihydromyricetin, are main active ingredient in vine tea.
1. The regulation of blood sugar, blood lipids: Dihydromyricetin DMY can significantly inhibit the alloxan, adrenaline, etc. streptozotocin-induced hyperglycemia, At the same time elevated serum insulin levels, the pancreas tissue infiltration of lymphocytes was significantly reduced, significantly reduced inflammation and increased the number of islets.
2. The antibacterial effect: Pharmacological experiments show that Dihydromyricetin DMY have antimicrobial effect of Bacillus subtilis, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, E. coli, aerogenes, brewer's yeast, sticky red yeast, Penicillium, Aspergillus niger flavus, Mucor and Rhizopus , especially an obvious effect against Gram-positive and Gram-negative cocci or bacilli .
3. Antioxidant: 95% purity of Dihydromyricetin DMY can significantly inhibit the heart, liver and brain tissue malondialdehyde (MDA) generation; Content 99% of Dihydromyricetin(DMY) can remove DPPH radical.
4. liver protective effect: Dihydromyricetin DMY can protect the liver and accelerate the rapid decomposition of acetaldehyde metabolite of ethanol into non-toxic substances, reducing the damage to the liver cells.
5. Anti-tumor effects: antineoplastic efficacy studies in recent years found that one of its active ingredient, ampelopsin small molecule compounds, has strong anti-cancer effect.
1. Applied in health product, Dihydromyricetin DMY used as raw materials to enhance body immunity;
2. Applied in feed industry, Dihydromyricetin DMY used as raw materials;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Dihydromyricetin DMY used as capsules or pills to treat respiratory tract infection and protect liver.
4. Featured Advantage
1. OEM/ODM Available;
2. 5000Kg per mouth production capability of plant extracts
3. Customized herb extracts, logo and packaging design
4. Fast lead time: Samples from stock; bulk production within 7 days;