Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Latin Name:||Prunus Afrciana||Active Ingredient:||Sterol|
|Grade:||Food Grade||Storage:||Store In Cool &dry Place, Keep Away From Strong Light And Heat|
|Specification:||Total Sterols 2.5%, 11.5%-14.5%||Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed|
Wholesale Price Ease Prostatitis Prunus Afrciana Extract in Stock
1. Production Description
Prunus Afrciana Extract is a large evergreen tree found in central and southern Africa. The Prunus Afrciana Extract from the pygeum bark contain several compounds thought to be helpful in prostate health.
Prunus Afrciana Extract have been used for more than 40 years in France, Germany, and Austria for patients suffering with prostate enlargement. Benign prostatic hyperplasia,a nonmalignant enlargement of the prostate that occurs in most men over 60, can lead to urinary frequency and nocturia. Frequent interruption of sleep leads to daytime tiredness.
The pharmacologic use of Prunus Afrciana Extract for the treatment of BPH has been growing steadily and a well-known herb used for this purpose is saw palmetto. Prunus Afrciana Extract of the African prune tree, pygeum africanum, is one of several herbal agents used by many men who have BPH.
1. Reduce the frequency of urination
2. Ease prostatitis
3. Prostatic hypertrophy index was significantly reduced;
4. Alleviation of pain during urination
5. Gradually smooth urination
6. Reduce the risk of prostate cancer
7. Recovery prostate epithelial cells secretion
Pharmaceutical Raw Material :
An application developed in the 1970s, based on the shift from saponins to phytosterols as bulk materials for steroid synthesis with initial work focused on chemically degraded stigmasterols and more recent developments concerning other phytosterols degraded by fermentation.
A presence of phytosterols in cosmetic compositions for more than 20 years. A more recent trend for the development of phytosterols as specific cosmetic actives.
Such as Emollient,Skin Feel, Emulsifier
A major emerging application linked to the discovery of the hypo-cholesterolemiant effect of phytosterols.
4. Featured Advantage:
1. Prompt respeonse to your inquiries. 7*24 Customer Service
2. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available.
3. Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
4. Quality guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for the products you need.
Contact Person: Wei