Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredient:||Aloin||Packaging:||Drum, Plastic Container,|
|Grade:||Oral||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Specification:||20% 40% 98%||Characters:||Fine Yellow Powder|
|Product Name:||Aloe Vera Extract||Molecular Formula:||C21H22O9|
1. Production Description
Aloin, also named as Barbaloin, is a bitter, yellow-brown colored compound noted in the exudate of at least 68 Aloe species at levels from 0.1 to 6.6% of leaf dry weight (making between 3% and 35% of the toal exudate), and in another 17 species at indeterminate levels. The compound is present in what is commonly referred to as the aloe latex that exudes from cells adjacent to the vascular bundles, found under the rind of the leaf and in between it and the gel. It is used as a stimulant-laxative, treating constipation by inducing bowel movements. When dried, it has been used as a bittering agentin commerce.This food application is generally limited to use in quite small quantities as a flavoring in alcoholic beverages and may usually be identified only as a “natural flavor.” Aloe is listed in federal regulations as a natural substance that may be “safely used in food” when used “in the minimum quantity required to produce their intended physical or technical effect and in accordance with all the principles of good manufacturing practice.”
1. Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
2. With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;Aloe vera promotes the healing of minor burns .
3. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
4. Aloe vera juice or encapsulated powder result in reduced intestinal transit time. In heart disease patients, aloe vera leaf, added to the diet, reduced total serum cholesterol, serum triglycerides, fasting and post prandial blood sugar levels.
5.With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
1. Applied in food additives, Aloe Vera Leaf Extractused as nutritious supplementary pharmaceutical;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is able to nourish and cure the skin;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Aloe Vera Leaf Extractused to treat constipation and expel of toxin and treating;
4. Applied in health product field, Aloe Vera Leaf Extractused as raw materials to help body with better health care.
4. Featured Advantage
1. 10 years experienced team in manufacture and distribution to the international market
2. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours;
3. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
Contact Person: Wei