Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||C12H16O7||Application:||Cosmetic Industries|
|Grade:||Cosmetic Grade||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
|Variety:||Arbutin Whitening Cream||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
Raw Cosmetic Ingredients Supplier 100% skin whitening cream beta-arbutin in stock
1. Production Description
Arbutin is glycosylated hydroquinone that is commercially used as skin-whitening agents in the cosmetic industry. Depending on the anomeric pattern of the glycosidic linkage between glucose and hydroquinone, arbutin forms two epimers: α-arbutin, D-arbutin and β-arbutin.
Beta-Arbutin is often referred to as just Arbutin. It is can be naturally extracted from plants such as bearberry and synthesized by chemical method. Beta-Arbutin is currently one of the most widely used hypopigmenting agents in cosmetics, while plant-derived drugs containing Beta-Arbutin were initially used for the treatment of urinary tract infections, cystitis, kidney stones, and as diuretics in the medical field.
Hyperpigmentation in the epidermis is caused by excessive melanin synthesis due to UV irradiation, wound or stress. Tyrosinase is one of the key enzymes involved in melanin synthesis. The enzyme catalyses the first two steps in melanin synthesis: the hydroxylation of tyrosine to DOPA and the oxidation of DOPA to dopaquinone. Arbutin has an direct inhibitory function against tyrosinase, which leads to the prevention of melanin formation and a whitening effect on the skin.
1. Skin lighten,Whiten and dispell fleck.
2. Prevent ultraviolet radiation.
3. Enhance immune system.
4. It is good for our enteric disease.
5. It has antiphlogistic and analgesic function to burn and scald.
(1) Alpha arbutin powder was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
(2) Alpha arbutin powder was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis.
(3) Alpha arbutin powder may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria.
(4) Alpha arbutin powder is used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin .
(5) Alpha arbutin powder has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully.
(6) Alpha arbutin powder can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.
4. Featured Advantage
1. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
2. Timely communication, reply within 12 hours;
3. Flexible Payment Terms: L/C, T/T,DP,DA, OA
Contact Person: Wei