Raw Cosmetic Ingredients Natural Plant Extract Centella Asiatica Powder Cas no.:16830-15-2
1. Production Description
Centella asiatica, commonly known as centella, Brahmi, Asiatic pennywort or Gotu kola, is a herbaceous, frost-tender perennial plant in the flowering plant family Apiaceae. It is native to wetlands in Asia. It is used as a culinary vegetable and as a medicinal herb.
Centella asiatica grows in temperate and tropical swampy areas in many world regions. It is a highly invasive plant, rated as "high risk". Centella has numerous common names in its regions of distribution.
In traditional medicine, centella asiatica has been used to treat various disorders and minor wounds and to encourage lactation, its clinical efficacy have been confirmed by high-quality medical research. Contact dermatitis and skin irritation are possible from topical application, and headache, nausea.
Our centella asiatica extract powder is a kind of brown fine powder with high purity, good color and reliable quality. Therefore, it is widely applied in healthcare supplement, cosmetics & medicine fields.
1. Centella asiatica extract powder is with the function of strengthen blood vessels and promoting blood circulation.
2. Centella asiatica extract powder has the function of antibacterial and detoxifying, to clear away heat, damp & swelling.
3. Centella asiatica extract powder can prompt skin metabolism and has the good effect to skin ulcers and many skin diseases.
1.Applied in cosmetic field, centella asiatica extract powder gotu kola extract used to make the skin smooth and elastic;
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, centella asiatica extract powder gotu kola extract used as raw materials with clearing heat and toxic materials;
3.Applied in health food industry, centella asiatica extract powder as raw materials can enhance human immunity.
4. Featured Advantage
1. HACCP, ISO, KOSHER,QC certifications available.
2. On time delivery, no OTD complaint or claim
3. Fast lead time: Samples from stock; bulk production within 7 days;