|Place of Origin:||Xi`an|
|Certification:||ISO, HACCP, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10Kg|
|Packaging Details:||25kg/Drum; 1kg/bag; Small package as costomer's requirement.|
|Delivery Time:||Prompt after your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|CAS No.:||1406-18-4||EINECS No.:||218-197-9|
|Grade Standard:||Cosmetic Grade, Food Grade||Other Name:||Vitamin E|
|Boiling Point:||200-220℃(0.07501MMHG) Dens||Certification:||ISO 9001|
Vitamins Raw Materials Best Quality EP, USP, FCC Standard Mixed Tocopherol Oil
1. Production Description
Mixed tocopherols are a combination of the four tocopherols present in vitamin E: delta tocopherol, alpha tocopherol, gamma tocopherol and beta tocopherol. Some mixed tocopherol supplements may not contain all four tocopherols but instead might combine two or three in various concentrations; in rare cases, a manufacturer may market a synthetic form of alpha tocopherol by itself as a mixed tocopherol. Each tocopherol is a type of antioxidant, which is a substance that can inhibit oxidation in cells, thereby reducing the risk of cell degradation and diseases like cancer. Natural forms of all four tocopherols are available in leafy green vegetables, nuts, wholegrain foods and sunflower oils.
Benefits supplied by mixed tocopherols range from increased immunity to faster healing. They have also been implicated in stopping tissue inflammation. By consuming mixed tocopherols rather than just one type of tocopherol, a person can reap a wide variety of specialized benefits since each tocopherol has different abilities.
1. In food & pharmacy industry As a natural antioxidant inside cells, supplies oxygen to blood, which is carried to the heart and other organs; thus alleviating fatigue; aids in bringing nourishment to cells. As an antioxidant and nutrition fortifier which is different to the synthetic on components, structure, physical characteristics and activity. It has rich nutrition and high security, and is prone to be absorbed by human body.
2. As dietary supplements and in food technology as antioxidant Acts as an antioxidant controlling redox reactions in a variety of tissues and organs Also provide protection against pulmonary oxygen poisoning In cosmetics industry
3. Improves microcirculation of the skin. Protects against U.V irradiations. Maintains natural moisture of skin .
4. Featured Advantage:
1. Quality guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for the products you need.
2. OEM/ODM Available;
3. Flexible Payment Terms: L/C, T/T,DP,DA, OA