Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredient:||L-Dopa||Part Used:||Seed|
|Variety:||Mucuna Pruriens Extract L-Dopa||Source:||Mucuna Pruriens|
|Synonyms||levodopa; L-dopa; L-dopa; Lezu extract; L-dopa impurities; L-dopa; L-dopa spot; L-dopa, L-dopa; L-dopa, 99%; L-dopa Dopa (standard)|
|Melting point||276-278 °C(lit.)|
|Specific rotation||-11.7 º (c=5.3, 1N HCl)|
|Boiling point||334.28°C (rough estimate)|
|Refractive index||12 ° (C=5, 1mol/L HCl)|
|Solubility||Slightly soluble in water and almost insoluble in ethanol (96%). It is freely soluble in 1 M hydrochloric acid and slightly soluble in 0.1 M hydrochloric acid.|
|Stability||stable. Incompatible with strong oxidants. Sensitive to light and air.|
1. What is L-Dopa Powder?
L-Dopa powder contains high concentrations of levodopa, a direct precursor of the neurotransmitter dopamine. It has long been used in traditional Indian Ayurvedic herbs to treat diseases such as Parkinson's disease. L-dopa can be converted into dopamine, an important brain chemical involved in mood, sex and exercise.
L-Dopa powder (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine) is made and used as part of the normal biology of certain plants and animals. Some animals, including humans, make it through the biosynthesis of the amino acid L-tyrosine. L-DOPA is a precursor of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (norepinephrine) and epinephrine (adrenaline) (called catecholamines). L-DOPA can be manufactured, and its pure form can be sold as a psychoactive drug with INN L-DOPA; brand names include Sinemet, Parcopa, Atamet, Stalevo, Madopar, Prolopa, etc.) As a drug, it can be used in the clinical treatment of Parkinson's disease and dopamine-responsive dystonia.
1. Dopa powder is an anxiety against paralysis. It enters the brain tissues through the blood-brain barrier, but is converted into dopamine by the decarboxylation of dopa decarboxylase, and functions.
2. Non-drug immunogenicity for primary tremor and paralytic anxiety, and worse in lighter, severe, or older people.
3. Dietary supplements.
4. Treatment of Parkinson's and Parkinson's syndrome, liver coma, and pivot function to improve patients' awake state and improve symptoms.
5. Promote sleep and strengthen immunity.
6. Increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis, increase muscle strength, enhance libido and sexual performance
1. L-Dopa powder can be used as a dietary supplement.
2. L-Dopais used as a component of marine adhesives used by pelagic organisms.
3. L-Dopa powder can promote muscle growth, increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis.
4. L-Dopa powder can increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis, increase muscle strength, and enhance libido and sexual performance.
5. In clinical use, L-Dopa powder is used for the treatment of Parkinson's disease and dopa-responsive dystonia.
6. Non-drug immunogenicity for primary tremor and paralytic anxiety, and worse in lighter, severe, or older people.
Contact Person: Wei