8000 Mesh Food Grade Natural Food Coloring Powder--Black Magic Bamboo Charcoal Powder
1. What is Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal powder?
Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo charcoal powder, selected more than three years old bamboo as raw material, after thousand degree
heat carbonized and nano ground into 8000 mesh fine powder. It is a pure natural food pigment with good
adsorption, high stability and not easy to fade.
Black food made with it has create a phenomenon in Europe and United States Countries.
People who like to find and explore new things to satisfy people’s curiosity like it very much.
2. Characteristics of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
* Pure natural food coloring,
* Leading Nano-grinding technology, uniform distribution of fineness and better taste.
* 8000 mesh ultra-fine powder, fineness distribution, better taste.
* High temperature resistance, alkali resistance, acid resistance and high stability, ensuring no fading.
* Odorless, insoluble in water and organic solvents.
3. Nutrition Facts of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
4. Function of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
* As a natural antioxidant that helps eliminate toxins;
* Promote digestion, relieve gastrointestinal problems
5.1 For Baking:Such as: bamboo charcoal bread, bamboo charcoal cheese cake, bamboo charcoal puff,
bamboo charcoal biscuits, bamboo charcoal Swiss rolls, bamboo charcoal jelly, bamboo charcoal pudding,
as well as bamboo charcoal coffee, bamboo charcoal beans, bamboo charcoal, bamboo charcoal scallop,
bamboo charcoal oolong noodles, bamboo charcoal ramen, Bamboo charcoal buns, cakes, macarons, bread,
etc. are very diverse.
5.2 For Beverage:Ice Cream,Juice ,coffee.
6. Usage of Natural Food Coloring Powder Bamboo Charcoal Powder:
For Food coloring, not directly eat!
Before using, it is recommended to use pure water to moisten more than 6 hours, and the mixed diffusion
effect is better.
According to the national standards for the use of food additives, the general added amount is 5.0 g/kg.