Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Odor &Taste::||Characteristic||Origin Source:||Pygeum Africanum Extract|
|Active Ingredient:||Phytosterols||Test Method:||HPLC UV|
|Appearance:||Brown Powder||Grade:||Medical Grade|
pygeum africanum bark extract,
prunus africana bark extract
Prunus Africanum Extract Pure Nature 13% Phytosterols
with 10 years
1. Production Description
Prunus Africanum Extract have been used for more than 40 years in France, Germany, and Austria for patients
suffering with prostate enlargement. Benign prostatic hyperplasia,a nonmalignant enlargement of the prostate
that occurs in most men over 60, can lead to urinary frequency and nocturia. Frequent interruption of sleep leads
to daytime tiredness.
Prunus Africanum Extract is a large evergreen tree found in central and southern Africa. The extracts from the
pygeum bark contain several compounds thought to be helpful in prostate health.
The pharmacologic use of Prunus Africanum Extract for the treatment of BPH has been growing steadily and a
well-known herb used for this purpose is saw palmetto. Prunus Africanum Extractof the African prune tree,
pygeum africanum, is one of several herbal agents used by many men who have BPH.
2. Function of Prunus Africanum Extract:
1. Reduce the risk of prostate cancer
2. Reduce the frequency of urination
3. Alleviation of pain during urination
4. Gradually smooth urination
5. Ease prostatitis
6. Recovery prostate epithelial cells secretion
7. Prostatic hypertrophy index was significantly reduced;
3. Application of Prunus Africanum Extract
A presence of phytosterols in cosmetic compositions for more than 20 years. A more recent trend for the
development of phytosterols as specific cosmetic actives.
Such as Emollient,Skin Feel, Emulsifier
A major emerging application linked to the discovery of the hypo-cholesterolemiant effect of phytosterols.
Pharmaceutical Raw Material :
An application developed in the 1970s, based on the shift from saponins to phytosterols as bulk materials for
steroid synthesis with initial work focused on chemically degraded stigmasterols and more recent developments
concerning other phytosterols degraded by fermentation.
4. Featured Advantage:
1. OEM/ODM Available;
2. Prompt respeonse to your inquiries. 7*24 Customer Service
3. Customized herb extracts, logo and packaging design
4. Quality guarantee: International Authorized Third-Party Test for the products you need.
Contact Person: Wei