Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||GSH Glutathione Powder||Lead Time:||2-4 Working Days|
|Packagings:||Drum, Aluminium Foil Bag||Purity:||98%, 99%|
98% GSH Gluta White Powder,
99% GSH Gluta White Powder,
99% organic glutathione powder
Health Care GSH Glutathione Powder Manufacturer Wholesales 99% 98%
What is L-glutathione?
Glutathione (GSH) is named Reduced glutathione or L-Glutathione Reduced, an important antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea,a white crystalline powder. It is atripeptide with a gamma peptide linkage between the carboxyl group of the glutamate side chain and the amine group of cysteine, and the carboxyl group of cysteine is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine.Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration around 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bonds formed within cytoplasmicproteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form, glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L-glutathione.
Product name: Glutathione Skin Whitening Powder
CAS No.: 70-18-8
Einecs No: 200-725-4
Molecular weight: 162.273
Melecular Formula: C10H17N3O6S
Appearance: White powder
Refractive index: 307.32
Boiling point: 182-192ºC
Production method: enzyme synthesis
L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine are used as raw materials, together with glutathione synthetase in the body, and a small amount of ATP or ADP is added to synthesize glutathione.
Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
Glutathione is found almost exclusively in its reduced form, since the enzyme that reverts it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
Under pathological conditions when endogenous GSH reduction, timely exogenous GSH has become to be. Exogenous GSH supplement can prevent and treat related diseases, maintain a healthy body.
(1) Radiation sickness and radiation safety: radiation, radioactive substances or because of leukopenia caused by anticancer drugs and other symptoms can play a protective effect.
(2) To protect the liver, detoxification, inactivation of hormones, and to promote bile acid metabolism and help absorb fat and fat-soluble vitamins digestive tract.
(3) Anti-allergy, or inflammation caused by hypoxemia in patients with systemic or local, can reduce cell damage and promote repair.
(4) To improve the course of certain diseases and symptoms as adjuvant drugs. Such as: hepatitis, hemolytic disease, and keratitis, cataract and retinal diseases, such as eye disease and improve vision.
(5) Easy to speed up the metabolism of acids in the excretion of free radicals, which play a beauty skin care, anti-aging effect.
Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement
1.Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2.Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3.Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
Drug treatment and prevention
(1) Protect liver: prevention & treatment of liver diseases.
(2) Detoxification: drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments,helpful for excreting toxins.
(3) Prevention and treatment of eye diseases.
(4) Auxiliary treatment of diabetes.
Contact Person: Carol Chen