Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MW:||167.59||Color:||White Crystalline Piwder|
|Other Name:||5-ALA Butyl Ester Hydrochloride||MF:||C5H9NO3|
natural beauty ingredients,
raw ingredients for skin care
1. Production Description
5-Aminolevulinic acid (ALA) is a compound which is widely present in the biosphere and plays an important role in the living body as an intermediate of the tetrapyrrole compound biosynthesis pathway for vitamin B12, heme, chlorophyll, etc. ALA is of interest as a biodegradable herbicide(1), an insecticide(2), a growth regulator for plants (3), a precursor of heme proteins(4), and an effective agent used in photodynamic therapy of cancer(5). At this time we are able to supply ALA and its derivatives at special low price due to our introduction of new methods for producing them.
|Product name||99% pharmaceutical intermediates 5-ala|
|CAS number||106-60-5||Molecular formula||C5H9NO3|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder||Purity||99%|
|Introduction||5 a amino levulinic acid (5 - aminolevulinic acid, 5 - (ALA), molecular formula C5H9N03, melting point 149-151 ℃. 5 - ALA is four hydrogen pyrrole (four hydrogen pyrrole is constitute of hemoglobin, cytochrome, vitamin B12) prefix compounds, biological synthesis of chlorophyll, hemoglobin, the essential material such as vitamin B12.|
|Main Function||1, 5 - ALA as a new type of environmental compatibility and high selective photoactivation pesticides, is widely applied in the field of agriculture.|
|(1) the plant growth regulator|
|(2) the green herbicides|
|2, 5 - ALA on medicine as a new type of photodynamic drugs, not only for the treatment of local or systemic skin cancer, can also be used for the diagnosis of bladder cancer, digestive tract cancer, lung cancer, etc.|
|3, 5 - ALA is also a kind of important organic synthetic intermediate. Because of its effect with broad, safety, and natural and pollution-free, is the attention of scholars and industry at home and abroad, has a broad application prospect and market development prospects.|
|Packing||1kg/bag, 25kg/drum, or at your option|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Storage||Store in a cool and dry place.|
7. 5-Aminolevulinic Acid HCl can help improve skin aging;
1. Applied use of 5-ALA is possible in various fields ranging from the field of cosmetics for anti-aging to the field of health food (dietary supplements) for the improvement of anemia, metabolic syndrome, etc.
1. 5-Aminolevulinic Acid HCl can help plant grow more regular;
4. 5-Aminolevulinic Acid HCl can be used as photosensitizer to cure cerebral cancer;
1. Photodynamic diagnosis for cancer research.
3. 5-ALA is applied in variety of scientific fields with wide range. Examples of applications are shown below. Improvement of harvest yield or increase of plant greenness Supplement for culture of microorganism or cells from animals Research relating production of active oxygen derived from accumulation of excess amount of porphirins Photodynamic diagnosis for cancer research
2. Research relating production of active oxygen derived from accumulation of excess amount of porphirins.
4. Featured Advantage
1. Credit guarantee: Alibaba Trade Assurance;
2. Fast lead time: Samples from stock; bulk production within 7 days;
3. OEM/ODM Available;
4. Pre-shipment samples is available for your inspection;
Contact Person: Wei